The pikeys don't like defence

On 20/03/2018 at 14:15, CushtyJook said:

Anyone who's genuinely intrested knows there is another reason other than injury for this I think it's cos the ggg v Canelo fight is gonna fall apart and Saunders is ready to step in or there going to add fury comeback to the Saunders Murray card 

Cushty, if the fight with GGG comes off with Saunders how do you think it will go? 

Me personally I think GGG  will walk through anything Saunders has to offer, fight will last 6-7 rounds with Saunders just ahead on points before GGG finds him and stops him.

Just my opinion for what it's worth, would love to see Saunders beat him but I don't think he has the power to stop GGG, skills yes without a doubt, but can he use them skills to out box and keep away from GGG?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, delswal said:

Cushty, if the fight with GGG comes off with Saunders how do you think it will go? 

Me personally I think GGG  will walk through anything Saunders has to offer, fight will last 6-7 rounds with Saunders just ahead on points before GGG finds him and stops him.

Just my opinion for what it's worth, would love to see Saunders beat him but I don't think he has the power to stop GGG, skills yes without a doubt, but can he use them skills to out box and keep away from GGG?

Ggg is an animal mate I don't think you can hurt him but to me I don't think he'll land on Saunders very easily and I think Saunders beats him easily it's a great fight and ild back Saunders till the cows came home but ggg is not to be under estimated he is amazing personally ild like to see him beat Canelo again as that draw was a robbery I just hope he doesn't get robbed properly in a rematch with Canelo if it goes on but rumours have it ggg ready to pull out 

7 hours ago, CushtyJook said:

Ggg is an animal mate I don't think you can hurt him but to me I don't think he'll land on Saunders very easily and I think Saunders beats him easily it's a great fight and ild back Saunders till the cows came home but ggg is not to be under estimated he is amazing personally ild like to see him beat Canelo again as that draw was a robbery I just hope he doesn't get robbed properly in a rematch with Canelo if it goes on but rumours have it ggg ready to pull out 

If Canelo has failed yet another drug test and the boxing control don't ban him, I would like to see GGG pull out just on principles alone.

16 minutes ago, delswal said:

If Canelo has failed yet another drug test and the boxing control don't ban him, I would like to see GGG pull out just on principles alone.

Yes mate don't think anyone fighter tested for cluenbetol has ever got away with it 

If the authorities dont ban Clenelo ( which would be a disgrace if they don't) I think GGG would be in breach of the contract he signed for the rematch if he pulled out,GGG is between a rock and a hard place tbh. Id love to see Clenelo get suspended then fight GGG after the ban when he is then fully drug tested, see how he fares then in the rematch as Clenelo has been doping for a while, at least since the Liam Smith fight anyway. For the Smith fight he signed up to be drug tested but when they called at his gym he refused to let them test him then later that day emailed the testers to say he had opted out of testing !! Funny how VADA said its nice to have Clenelo back on board then caught him straight away with the first round of testing, good on them they knew. Saunders would box Clenelo’s head off but GGG is a different fighter altogether, Id like to see Saunders beat him but im not so sure he can .

Edited by MickC
7 hours ago, MickC said:

If the authorities dont ban Clenelo I think GGG would be in breach of the contract he signed for the rematch if he pulled out,GGG is between a rock and a hard place tbh. Id love to see Clenelo get suspended then fight GGG after the ban when he is then fully drug tested, see how he fares then in the rematch as Clenelo has been doping for a while, at least since the Liam Smith fight anyway. For the Smith fight he signed up to be drug tested but when they called at his gym he refused to let them test him then later that day emailed the testers to say he had opted out of testing !! Funny how VADA said its nice to have Clenelo back on board then caught him straight away with the first round of testing, good on them they knew. Saunders would box Clenelo’s head off but GGG is a different fighter altogether, Id like to see Saunders beat him but im not so sure he can .

Same here Mick, Saunders moves around the ring nicely, nice and light on his laces and has very good boxing skills, but sooner or later GGG will catch up to him and cut the ring down, would Saunders be able to handle the onslaught? I can only see two results in that fight, Saunders on points or GGG to stop him, if the fight ever got to the stage were GGG was winning on points it would only be a matter of time before he stops him.

Hope I am wrong but my money if the fight comes off would be on a GGG stoppage. 

What about GBP saying the amounts were only trace like you would expect from eating tainted meat :rofl:. According to boxing forums Clenelo's reading are the highest ever recorded in an athlete,some say the readings of the first test is 800 picograms which means he would have had to have ate 11lbs of tainted meat,other reports say the readings are as high as 1600 picograms. Still they have only gave him a temp suspension till April 10th iirc,VADA and NSAC need to release there findings and show exactly what the tests showed. Clenelo has been juicing for a good while so hopefully they do the right thing and deal with him properly and not let him off because he generates millions for Las Vegas when he fights there. Hopefully he gets a ban and fights GGG once his ban is up then we will see how he fares without doping,more than likely if he does get a ban he will retire rather than risk getting destroyed off GGG . jmo

Edited by MickC
5 minutes ago, MickC said:

What about GBP saying the amounts were only trace like you would expect from eating tainted meat :rofl:. According to boxing forums Clenelo's reading are the highest ever recorded in an athlete,some say the readings of the first test is 800 picograms which means he would have had to have ate 11lbs of tainted meat,other reports say the readings are as high as 1600 picograms. Still they have only gave him a temp suspension till April 10th iirc,VADA and NSAC need to release there findings and show exactly what the tests showed. Clenelo has been juicing for a good while so hopefully they do the right thing and deal with him properly and not let him off because he generates millions for Las Vegas when he fights there. Hopefully he gets a ban and fights GGG once his ban is up then we will see how he fares without doping,more than likely if he does get a ban he will retire rather than risk getting destroyed off GGG . jmo

f**k Canelo get Saunders in Vegas fight make bigger money unified fight