Air Arms Pro Sport .177 goes hunting.

Finally got a break in the weather.

The Pro Sport Zero is spot on, so I gave her a very stern test this late afternoon set up and ready for 4-15 pm waiting for any Wood Pigeons.

IMG_0970.JPG.4cf38ecbdd26b7e27f034b5860c4ac08.JPG

The Woodies are landing at the back of this copse, a good 40, 45 yds off.

One presentation is all we got as I had no time to build any type of hide in that 1 1/2 hr window other than wearing the top half of my leaf suit, face mask and gloves.

Here`s that 45 yd presentation,- it landed, I didn`t dare move an inch and after a long couple of minutes it turned it`s back to me.

So satisfying using a springer, building my shot, my breathing, concentrating, squeezing off the shot between heart beats and watching the Wood Pigeon tumble without a twitch, shot clean through the shoulder blades using JSB Exact Express 7.87g, 4.52.

IMG_0971.JPG.922ba72aeaac8adcf27ce2503b655b05.JPG

IMG_0972.JPG.3d243d9910b669d3d229e575603ce1ce.JPG

One very accurate rifle boys, I`m impressed. :yes: :good: 

atb  Mark

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Finally got a break in the weather.

The Pro Sport Zero is spot on, so I gave her a very stern test this late afternoon set up and ready for 4-15 pm waiting for any Wood Pigeons.

IMG_0970.JPG.4cf38ecbdd26b7e27f034b5860c4ac08.JPG

The Woodies are landing at the back of this copse, a good 40, 45 yds off.

One presentation is all we got as I had no time to build any type of hide in that 1 1/2 hr window other than wearing the top half of my leaf suit, face mask and gloves.

Here`s that 45 yd presentation,- it landed, I didn`t dare move an inch and after a long couple of minutes it turned it`s back to me.

So satisfying using a springer, building my shot, my breathing, concentrating, squeezing off the shot between heart beats and watching the Wood Pigeon tumble without a twitch, shot clean through the shoulder blades using JSB Exact Express 7.87g, 4.52.

IMG_0971.JPG.922ba72aeaac8adcf27ce2503b655b05.JPG

IMG_0972.JPG.3d243d9910b669d3d229e575603ce1ce.JPG

One very accurate rifle boys, I`m impressed. :yes: :good: 

atb  Mark

Ill say it again Mark

WHAT THE FECK HAVE I BEEN SAYING FOR TWO YEARS OR MORE

BUT DID YOU LISTEN DID YOU FECK:fool:

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1