I didn’t start this thread so you lot could have a dick measuring competition between each other. I started it so I could possibly meet like minded people who have good working white dogs so that I can keep my own white dogs blood going. I’m not interested in anything other than that. I don’t care who hasn’t got any white dogs. I don’t care who has a black dog. I don’t care who has the greatest dog that’s ever walked the planet. I don’t care who has the shittest dog that’s ever walked the planet. I don’t care about what was about and isn’t now. I don’t care about who thinks what breed is best. I don’t care if your dog caught 100 foxes last year. I don’t care if your dog caught 5 foxes last year. I care about my own dogs that Iv bred by myself, that work what I want them to work when I want them to work, that answer to no one but me and love to impress no one other than me. I care about keeping my own blood lines going by means of meeting like minded people who doesn’t have to tell the world about how good there dog is, I care about keeping what Iv got in my kennel going for generations to come. Nothing more nothing less. That’s the only people I want to hear from. 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, jimbo201289 said:

I didn’t start this thread so you lot could have a dick measuring competition between each other. I started it so I could possibly meet like minded people who have good working white dogs so that I can keep my own white dogs blood going. I’m not interested in anything other than that. I don’t care who hasn’t got any white dogs. I don’t care who has a black dog. I don’t care who has the greatest dog that’s ever walked the planet. I don’t care who has the shittest dog that’s ever walked the planet. I don’t care about what was about and isn’t now. I don’t care about who thinks what breed is best. I don’t care if your dog caught 100 foxes last year. I don’t care if your dog caught 5 foxes last year. I care about my own dogs that Iv bred by myself, that work what I want them to work when I want them to work, that answer to no one but me and love to impress no one other than me. I care about keeping my own blood lines going by means of meeting like minded people who doesn’t have to tell the world about how good there dog is, I care about keeping what Iv got in my kennel going for generations to come. Nothing more nothing less. That’s the only people I want to hear from. 

How have you got your own line without a bitch?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
22 minutes ago, jimbo201289 said:

if i didn't care as much as you i wouldn't log on 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
23 minutes ago, Dabhand said:

no crossed wires sorry thought you meant MT. 

That's who I meant mate I was talking and typing ... I obviously can't multi task lol ... when did he finish with the dogs ? Is his brother still at it ??? 

39 minutes ago, jimbo201289 said:

Didn’t mean to fcuk your thread up. Good luck on your quest. 

Guest Navek
1 hour ago, jimbo201289 said:

Well your logged  in to the wrong site pal because this is an open forum where people will post what they want when they want and with an attitude like that you'll probly only get replies of people trying get a bite... w.katchum be along shortly he'll have some fun with you lol 

o and as for you saying you don't care if there dog as caught 100 fox or 5 fox ...... surely you care enough to have logged on asking if people working white dogs lol 

have nice day

Guest Navek
Just now, W. Katchum said:

If your mutts are half as bitchy as you then you’ll be able to have litter after litter, I think ye mascara has run after ye outburst ?

Right on cue 

???

8 hours ago, jimbo201289 said:

It's like being in the house ffs grow up woman