Big Brother Is Watching You

On 20/03/2018 at 10:15, Kerny92 said:

Yes and then we cry and moan about our intelligence when a terrorist attack happens.  Would you be happy to be spied on if it helped prevent terrorist attacks.

Nearly every terrorist attack, officials say the perpetrators were known??.? So they might be spying on us, but who cares they dont do shit! 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no on Facebook it's a site for nosey b*****d's so kinda ironic them thereselfs are getting the tables turned on them lol

Another one not on Facebook , can’t understand this fixation for telling every one every detail of your life ..they can all fcuk themselves off ..

Specifically? The fact that GCHQ/NSA are monitoring everything I do pretty much unregulated and unaccountably or that this is a massive abuse of government and liberty? The fact I'm being monitor

Posted Images

3 hours ago, scothunter said:

We don't care cause there nothing we can do about it and technology will only get more advanced as the decades roll on. 

If you think we the people are going to stop it then you're wrong.. 

This generation and future generations don't give a f**k as long as they have Facebook and Britain's got talent and all that other garbage they will let it continue unchecked.

I accepted it long time ago im just a dinosaur living out what time I have left in an era I have no understanding in and will be happy to see the back of it and leave it to the c**ts and there ultimate Demise. 

Maybe there would be more concern if the growing web of surveillance was commoner knowledge ? But I guess you don't advertise covert surveillance........

I only heard about facial recognition because, while 2 million people were lapping up Jeremy Kyle,  Silki Carlo was on The Wright Stuff the other day !

• 2 weeks later...