• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My teckels 

Me a few years ago Hunting Fox To ground with teckel Nina

Posted Images

Some great teckels have been imported in to the uk They are hardy ,handy dogs to have about With out the out side help from the eastern Europeans all the working blood lines would nearly be forgotten A lot less aggro to own than the average terriers Just like hound you can kennel a few together trouble free i have a few and not around unless a bitch is in season 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, dymented said:

Some great teckels have been imported in to the uk They are hardy ,handy dogs to have about With out the out side help from the eastern Europeans all the working blood lines would nearly be forgotten A lot less aggro to own than the average terriers Just like hound you can kennel a few together trouble free i have a few and not around unless a bitch is in season 

I'd agree with you dymented, they are less hassle than the terriers. I have a teckel bitch and she is a joy to own and you'd have a bit of sport with her.

Do they hunt well together in a pack?  

• Like 1
On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 16:05, Victor_84 said:

My english is bad, if briefly - The anatomy of the dachshund is ideal for hole. Dachshund do not have to crawl on the elbows in a narrow hole. Short paws allow it to move and maneuver swiftly. When dachshund working in the hole, the thorax is not squeezed in an uncomfortable, unphysiological pose when it is necessary to increase the supply of oxygen to the muscles, it has the ability to breathe in full breast, does not bring it to hypoxia. The dachshund has a good voice.

brilliant that!

I know a guy who kept dachshunds     For a while ( non workers) one of them ate the leg clean off another dog in next kennel that managed to get its paw in through the mesh. The other dog had to be put to sleep. He didn't have the stomach to keep them after that.

3 hours ago, Rebel said:

I'd agree with you dymented, they are less hassle than the terriers. I have a teckel bitch and she is a joy to own and you'd have a bit of sport with her.

Do they hunt well together in a pack?  

They will hunt like most hound packs bud

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...