Deep fried pizza!

My son loves the deep fried pizza eats half of it with chip and has the other half for his breaky , or two pies topped up to the top of the crust with red sauce  i have a cuppa in the mornings and feel sick watching him demolish  that lot 

• Confused 1

Anyone selling deep fried pizza should be jailed. We jail drug dealers who peddle shit a lot less harmful. 

Edited to say..., and selling deep fried pizza in batter should be a hanging offence ?

Edited by pesky1972
  • Like 2

My   old workmate eats them. Shitty cheap pizza thrown in fat few taps to knock off the excess and wrapped up with chips.

The f***ing grease was dropping off his chin. "Want a bit"? 

Good god no! 

Funnily enough he had a heart attack that guy. 

4 hours ago, Gav said:

At least our chippy has a vast vegetarian variety, deep fried pizza, battered if you like ? 

I'm not sure I want to try one though hmmm

IMG_20180318_182142.jpg

Blimey !!  Recently one of the son in laws and I went to a clay ground and had a round. Afterwards we went to get some food at a harvester and I paid. I had a steak and he had ribs. I saw the price on the above menu. Thats cheap. I must copied these prices that I paid.

STANDARD RACK OF RIBS

Our famous pork ribs, slow cooked for 3 hours, brushed with our BBQ sauce

£14.49

LARGE RACK OF RIBS

Our famous slow-cooked pork ribs, brushed with our BBQ sauce

£17.49

JERK RIBS

A full rack of pork ribs slow cooked for 3 hours, marinated in jerk spices and then brushed with a spiced rum BBQ glaze

£15.49

THE BIG SHORTY

Short rib of beef, slow cooked for 8 hours then glazed in our bourbon sauce. A melt-in-the mouth taste sensation that you won't want to miss

£17.49

KILO RIBS

That's right, you read it correctly, an actual kilo of Cornish kiln-smoked ribs, slow cooked for 6 hours and then glazed in our bourbon sauce. Can you take on the challenge?

Add Mac 'n' Cheese for £2.99

£20.49

2 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Considering buying a wood fired clay oven 

Have a look at the kamado-style grills. They serve as BBQ's, smokers, and outdoor ovens. Really versatile pieces of kit and very reasonably priced. I do pizzas in the same grill I do briskets.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Daft Scott's introduced it deep fry everything 

A bit of deep fried negative stereotyping there. I’ve lived here all my days and don’t know a single person who’s even tried a deep fried Mars bar. And I’m sure Elvis was deep frying all sorts of shit long before us Scots.

Britain’s now known as the fat man of Europe..., and although the Scots have a piss poor diet, some of you fat English c**ts want to have a look in the mirror before casting aspersions ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1