Putange mole trapping

A nice clean catch in a putange today,that’s 4 so far in a large garden over 10 days,all caught in the long runs leading up to the feeding area.After the second catch I thought that would be it,but am I right in thinking there’s a new one moving in every couple days using the pre made runs.

thanks for any advice

D9502EDD-DB53-48B7-846A-7D77A6BFB872.jpeg

• Like 1

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Strychnine,..was a terrible thing... Back in the day, I felt that its usage was something (as a Rural Pester) that I should know about. I applied to be schooled and instructed in the safe us

As a lifelong trapper, and a one time Importer, of killing traps,..the humane dispatching of a pest species really is a subject,... close to my heart. I do believe that we can affect a change, by

Posted Images

Why do you regularly put question marks at the end of a sentence that is not a question?

51 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

Aye, its all down to personal preference with mole traps ?  & i believe the Talpex (type) is/was popular ? (but again, not with me ! :D)

A I get it now your garden is all concrete

14 minutes ago, Dave74 said:

Why do you regularly put question marks at the end of a sentence that is not a question?

A I get it now your garden is all concrete

Its a bad habit of mine, ..(i dont use punctuation, correctly, i reckon :laugh:)although, that reply your on about, is open to question, actually ?  ( i sense your a little annoyed at my responses ? lol,...well i learned a long while  ago on here, having a 'thick skin' definitely helps !)

Edited by earth-thrower

Yes there was a lot of hills,areas of the garden is I would describe as undermined.I've flattened the hills for now and nothing showing yesterday.I’ve taken 6 off it till now,so we will see what the next few days brings.