Speakers corner live

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Speakers corner has been there for hundreds of years for anyone too voice there opinion, without fear of violence or persecution. If you go there and say anything about the Koran, you will be sav

The black dude at around 17 minutes is as eloquent as f**k, well said dude.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mackem said:

That was one of those minor scuffles I was on about :laugh: I just saw me in that footage :laugh: balaclava next time :ninja: heres our Islamic friend with the stick :lol:

P1030491_LI.jpg

That's the one mack, acted like a thug in front of the old bill and f**k all happened to him

1 hour ago, socks said:

Isn't it a rule or law or wwhatever that your not allowed any microphones or pa equipment at speakers corner ??? ......

Loudhailers, megaphones and PAs have never been allowed. I think recently ladders and raised platforms were banned ? 'Elf and Safety gawn maaaaad !

• Like 1
Just now, Blackbriar said:

Loudhailers, megaphones and PAs have never been allowed. I think recently ladders and raised platforms were banned ? 'Elf and Safety gawn maaaaad !

Few people today had step-ladders and small platforms,one of them was a muslim lady in full hijab :blink:

33 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Somebody needs to give Abdul Hamid his just deserts :censored:

Is that the idiot with the stick?seen him on loads of youtube vids arguing with folks,he'd be easy to nick but I bet the law won't do jack shite.

2 hours ago, Blackbriar said:

I'd imagine anything to make you louder isn't allowed because in the end it would just end up huge speakers and deafening sound from them 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

Are you allowed to take banners? 

Who fancies joining me next week under a 'THL for freedom' flag? 

You are allowed to take banners,there was plenty of flags flying,i would join you,in fact I would have been back this weekend but I wont be in the UK.