Bad Weather = ( Maintenance Time )

Well the last few weeks have been a wash out for me. The weather just hasnt been good enough for the air rifle im going stir crazy to get out hopefully next weekends weather is more settled. On the plus side i did despatch a rat of the bird feeder yesterday afternoon First kill for the Ultimate Sporter ?

And the down time as allowed me the time to fit the old locker (gun cabinet) in the house

20180317_180226.jpg

20180317_153219.jpg

• Like 4

it's been sh!t weather in Yorkshire since Christmas ch!

if its not freezing/ snowing or pi55ing down its blowing a gale:censored:

your gun box looks way more organised than mine, ive got one in the locker and the rest are scattered all over the house!! lol

nice bonus with the bird food burglar :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, si brown said:

it's been sh!t weather in Yorkshire since Christmas ch!

if its not freezing/ snowing or pi55ing down its blowing a gale:censored:

your gun box looks way more organised than mine, ive got one in the locker and the rest are scattered all over the house!! lol

nice bonus with the bird food burglar :thumbs:

Shocking weather mate fingers crossed for some better luck 

Im sure the locker wont be that organised in a few weeks lol 

• Haha 1

With you on this C/H been laid up weeks with a naffed hip then go out Saturday am ,what started as drizzle became a snowstorm from the day after tomorrow .Gave up after 45mins couldnt see the windscreen never mind bunnys ,Bleddy weather is sugar hotel india tango

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Baldcoot said:

With you on this C/H been laid up weeks with a naffed hip then go out Saturday am ,what started as drizzle became a snowstorm from the day after tomorrow .Gave up after 45mins couldnt see the windscreen never mind bunnys ,Bleddy weather is sugar hotel india tango

Its been tough on us all mucka fingers crossed for a better weekend the trigger fingers itchy ?

• Like 1