New Pup is home

8 minutes ago, Sirblessed said:

Or because its little I could call him Socks - Doug grins :yes:

Socks isn't little he is short ... well if 5'8" is short ... Doug won't be grinning when socks gets his address and flyes to Australia to have an off liner ???

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, socks said:

Socks isn't little he is short ... well if 5'8" is short ... Doug won't be grinning when socks gets his address and flyes to Australia to have an off liner ???

I’m your Huckleberry that’s just my game! 8)

9 hours ago, Sirblessed said:

Thz mate. I keep saying this will be my last ha ha :D

Easier said than done mate. It appears  working dogs are  in your blood so you will always want a worker with you. I know a few that have retired from the dogs and before you know it they have another pup. 

• Like 1

great pup that  plenty of confidence :thumbs: , carnt stand any type of pup what ever the breed , i there nervous  or timid  ,  pits look good with it , nice temps  they got , what size do you think it might make .?  26 in   60lb . !

• Like 1
5 hours ago, bird said:

great pup that  plenty of confidence :thumbs: , carnt stand any type of pup what ever the breed , i there nervous  or timid  ,  pits look good with it , nice temps  they got , what size do you think it might make .?  26 in   60lb . !

i like you but you haven't a clue 

5 hours ago, bird said:

It will finish between 19 - 23 I would think, and as light as a feather, and by the end of his career wil have caught more than I can remember, if he stays sound.