Lure fishing rod and reel

Lure fishing rod and reel

I am thinning down some of my Pike / Zander lure gear and as I have a couple of these items, I have decided to let one set go. The rod is a Dragon X-Treme 12-42gr, 2.3mt, X-fast tip action. These rods are built on carbon made by Toray of Japan who if you didn't already know is one of the top carbon manufacturers in the world and using this carbon, Dragon rods have produced a superb very fast handling rod which makes casting lures a long way, quite easy. This rod is a back up rod and as such only been used a couple of times and is immaculate. List price approx £118

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dragon-X-Treme-Spinn-2-10m-2-70m-spinning-rods/111353929041?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=410336097863&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

The reel is a Quantum EXO PT25 (2500 size). As you can see it is a skeleton alloy frame (no plastic or carbon used in the frame or spool) which is extremely light but very strong. These reels are big sellers in the USA but because of their cost in the lure fishing market in the UK, not so many here, I paid £225 for my reels but have seen one on ebay at £186 inc carr. which is the best price I have seen for these reels. They are silky smooth and cast very very well indeed. I have three of these reels and as yet have never had any issues with them.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/QUANTUM-EXO-EX25PTi-Spinning-Fishing-Reel-8lb-SKELETON-FRRAME/112205171956?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

The prices for these are:- Quantum reel and Dragon rod £215 including post

Phil

• Advertiser
    philpot
  • Date
    17/03/18
  • Price
    £215.00
  • Category

• 1 year later...