What would she do ?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's a fair comment but again I'd go with low odds if you don't move in those circles. If you're shot dead breaking into a house where I live the guy that shoots you can sue your family to have

You couldn’t be more wrong about my brother, if you ever met him you’d soon realise he really is a straighthead  . I lived that life years ago and spent alot of my 20’s in frankland because of what I

I personally know a guy,caught being a bit enterprising,whatever he was doing was on TV  and the tabloids,they said he had made over a million,he was out on bail,snatched by 2 guys who came to his doo

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Meece said:

I'm more Interested in what the Mrs's would or wouldn't  do  to stand by their man in the event of any sort of incident. Maybe road rage or anything. Would they stand alongside you or just stand by and sè how things panned out? Example 》》》. A locàl bloke  got into a fight and the pair ended up on thd ground and the blokes Mrs took her high heels off and welted the other bloke in the side of the head !!!

Seen my Mrs use her heels as tomahawks  many times...... But she is a Rhondda girl..... 8)

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, neil r said:

Happened to my brother on Monday night and he’s the straightest man around , doesn’t even smoke fags never mind do drugs . He’s a proper family man , works 2 jobs and runs a kids football team and never been in trouble in his life . He was sat watching tv and next minute there’s 2 lads with knives in his face saying they were looking for ching and said they were taking over the town so they either got the wrong house or they are as I suspect are just muppets . It was only by sheer luck that his wife and kids were out . One of the dicks was bragging about just getting out of prison and that he was something to do with the Reece Jones killers . There was a 3rd one outside keeping watch and when they got my brother out into the car the lookout was about to get in the car when he clocked my brother and just set off running which tells me he thinks my brother knows who he is . The other 2 took him to a cash machine and made him draw some cash out but neither had masks on and were stood across from the cctv and one even stuck his face right up to the atm to see what he could get out so the camera on that should have got a good look at him . 

Your brother sound's like  the perfect candidate to be used to hold drugs or money for drug dealer's, either them fellas are shit thick and got the wrong bloke or you're brother is not telling the truth.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, neil r said:

Happened to my brother on Monday night and he’s the straightest man around , doesn’t even smoke fags never mind do drugs . He’s a proper family man , works 2 jobs and runs a kids football team and never been in trouble in his life . He was sat watching tv and next minute there’s 2 lads with knives in his face saying they were looking for ching and said they were taking over the town so they either got the wrong house or they are as I suspect are just muppets . It was only by sheer luck that his wife and kids were out . One of the dicks was bragging about just getting out of prison and that he was something to do with the Reece Jones killers . There was a 3rd one outside keeping watch and when they got my brother out into the car the lookout was about to get in the car when he clocked my brother and just set off running which tells me he thinks my brother knows who he is . The other 2 took him to a cash machine and made him draw some cash out but neither had masks on and were stood across from the cctv and one even stuck his face right up to the atm to see what he could get out so the camera on that should have got a good look at him . 

f***ing scumbags mate, but in reality that sort of shit don't happen unless you move in them circles..... There used to be an unwritten code that you never tipped up at someone's house with the Mrs and kids there.... Unfortunately these days the wannabee gangsters don't have any morals so anything goes for a few quid... Bragging about killing an 11 yr old lad...... Proper f***ing big man eh? Bit of luck it will catch up with em, live by the sword, die by the sword. I'm a firm believer in karma mate, what goes around comes around ?

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Your brother sound's like  the perfect candidate to be used to hold drugs or money for drug dealer's, either them fellas are shit thick and got the wrong bloke or you're brother is not telling the truth.

You couldn’t be more wrong about my brother, if you ever met him you’d soon realise he really is a straighthead  . I lived that life years ago and spent alot of my 20’s in frankland because of what I used to get up to so I know how things work . I do think you are right about them being thick though , no masks or gloves and putting themselves around cctv says to me that they are amateur chancers who got the wrong address . They asked about a 3 year old daughter which he doesn’t have , she’s 16 and a few other things they said didn’t add up . Either way they have Fcuked up because he went straight to the japs so they are looking for them and if they are caught- and I don’t care who reads this or what the consequences are - there isnt a prison in England where they will be safe from me unless they put themselves on 43’s 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, neil r said:

You couldn’t be more wrong about my brother, if you ever met him you’d soon realise he really is a straighthead  . I lived that life years ago and spent alot of my 20’s in frankland because of what I used to get up to so I know how things work . I do think you are right about them being thick though , no masks or gloves and putting themselves around cctv says to me that they are amateur chancers who got the wrong address . They asked about a 3 year old daughter which he doesn’t have , she’s 16 and a few other things they said didn’t add up . Either way they have Fcuked up because he went straight to the japs so they are looking for them and if they are caught- and I don’t care who reads this or what the consequences are - there isnt a prison in England where they will be safe from me unless they put themselves on 43’s 

You knows the craic then mate, couple of Bagheads looking for a quick raise, will catch up with em?

• Like 2
12 hours ago, neil r said:

Happened to my brother on Monday night and he’s the straightest man around

That's a fair comment but again I'd go with low odds if you don't move in those circles.

If you're shot dead breaking into a house where I live the guy that shoots you can sue your family to have his carpet cleaned! :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

It's one of the most horrific and terrifying crimes there is and should be given a hefty prison sentence. To invade someones privacy and terrify them can scar a person for life i should imagine and i have no sympathy for the burgulars that pay the ultimate price, good riddance i say and rot in hell!

Edited by Kerny92

Where I used to live home invasion is absolutely standard nowadays !.......people almost just bat it off as “one of those things”

its for car keys mostly.

just let that sink in for a minute..............

18 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

That's a fair comment but again I'd go with low odds if you don't move in those circles.

If you're shot dead breaking into a house where I live the guy that shoots you can sue your family to have his carpet cleaned! :laugh:

There’s a Winchester semi auto and a triple helping of alpha max 38g fox  load waiting in a handy place here for anyone after this weeks special offer.........just as it should be. 

19 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

And that, is how it bloody well should be.

• Like 1

I feel happier now I have a dog that barks , when I had my greyhounds they rarely made any noise & would have been useless if there was an intruder , this pit x bitch I now have is very vocal & although she may not go for an intruder , just her bark might be enough to make people wary 

• Like 1