What would she do ?

5 hours ago, WILF said:

There’s a Winchester semi auto and a triple helping of alpha max 38g fox  load waiting in a handy place here for anyone after this weeks special offer.........just as it should be. 

Good call, mate. As you know my end the old bill is at least an hour away. We have enough stashed to play for time! :laugh:

5 hours ago, Rabid said:

And that, is how it bloody well should be.

How does the saying go? When seconds count the police are only minutes away...

2 minutes ago, Kay said:

I feel happier now I have a dog that barks , when I had my greyhounds they rarely made any noise & would have been useless if there was an intruder , this pit x bitch I now have is very vocal & although she may not go for an intruder , just her bark might be enough to make people wary 

I have two cattle dog crosses that will alert whenever anyone/thing walks on the property. That's all I want them to do. I don't want them getting hurt.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's a fair comment but again I'd go with low odds if you don't move in those circles. If you're shot dead breaking into a house where I live the guy that shoots you can sue your family to have

You couldn’t be more wrong about my brother, if you ever met him you’d soon realise he really is a straighthead  . I lived that life years ago and spent alot of my 20’s in frankland because of what I

I personally know a guy,caught being a bit enterprising,whatever he was doing was on TV  and the tabloids,they said he had made over a million,he was out on bail,snatched by 2 guys who came to his doo

Posted Images

2 of my Jack Russell's bark if a mouse farts at the other end of the road, so you'd do well to get within yards of my front door.............and then, there's my wife ! I pity the poor sod that crosses her !

:laugh:

19 hours ago, Kay said:

I feel happier now I have a dog that barks , when I had my greyhounds they rarely made any noise & would have been useless if there was an intruder , this pit x bitch I now have is very vocal & although she may not go for an intruder , just her bark might be enough to make people wary 

There is one major fault with this idea. We all know that dogs don't lie but the fault could well be you not acting on their warning.

Example :--- a friend of mine didn't take my warning advise about security.  I told him about various security concerns that I had for his property but he said that the 2 alsatians would ward people/burglars off. 》》》》

One summers morning at about 4.30 am he and his Mrs were awoken by the dogs going mad barking downstairs. They thought that it was probably a Fox out around the chickens out in the back yard. The Mrs thought that the dogs were somehow outside so she got up and started to go downstairs to find 3 blokes coming up the stairs who launched her back into the room.  After a bit of a fight my mate was  knocked out by a blow from a jemmy and she was knocked about also. They lost money and jewellery,  some of which had been handed down to her. The dogs did their bit but if they bark at everything then you are likely to ignore the warning. It is unfair to put dogs in a position of danger such as getting poisoned or suffering physical damage such as getting clouted by a Jemmy bar to the head causing brain damage or the spine causing paralysis.  Remember DOGS DONT LIE.

The latest on this is that the shooter was in a relationship with the younger woman until recently. ive been told and saw it on local tv news that,  On Friday afternoon he went down to the 1066 target sports complex and stole a 22 rifle and ammo by threatening a member of staff. That evening the shooter broke a window and Gained access the the house of his ex partner and shot the two women.   I should imagine that plod will be investigating how the bloke got the gun and ammo out of the range and the security at the range complex. They'll probably be down to a gat gun or wellie throwing after this.

https://1066ts.co.uk

• Like 2