What would she do ?

I have just been informed of a shooting incident in Hastings. And I asked her, ....In the unlikely event of a home invasion, what would she do?

A. Stand by and hand me reloaded weapons ?

B.  get a weapon and issue fire herself.?

C. arm herself with a carving knife and a wood saw ?

She replied that she would get in bed and Pull the covers over her head !!!!

I replied would she get on all fours and wait to port weapon for inspection?

She didn't take to kindly to that suggestion. 

What would yours do?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's a fair comment but again I'd go with low odds if you don't move in those circles. If you're shot dead breaking into a house where I live the guy that shoots you can sue your family to have

You couldn’t be more wrong about my brother, if you ever met him you’d soon realise he really is a straighthead  . I lived that life years ago and spent alot of my 20’s in frankland because of what I

I personally know a guy,caught being a bit enterprising,whatever he was doing was on TV  and the tabloids,they said he had made over a million,he was out on bail,snatched by 2 guys who came to his doo

Posted Images

Thanks, Meece.

I'd be very surprised if it wasn't drug or drug money related. If you're not into those two I'd say your odds of a home invasion are low.

As far as protection, you're not allowed to do that in Britain, are you?

39 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Thanks, Meece.

I'd be very surprised if it wasn't drug or drug money related. If you're not into those two I'd say your odds of a home invasion are low.

Probably some sort of domestic.  >> 2 men + pregnant woman.  Still the plod have set up the road block at the entrance to Ravenside in those pictures.  Right outside KFC and Macdonalds.  About right for extending the drama over night and on into tomorrow. loadsa overtime and burgers.  The other end Harley schute there is a chippy on that junction so there catered for each end.

Ps whether we are allowed to defend or not, if someone tries to invade my home and I am alert to what is going on I will without compunction do whatever needs to be done and sort the bones out afterwards. if everything  I have was taken away I would still be here. even if I have to tie a stone in a sock on a stick to make a club. and a blowpipe out of a bit of bamboo.

PPs  It wouldnt be much fun for anyone trying to get up my stairs whilst being pelted with wine bottles and fire extinguishers and being covered in foam and if that don't stop em the Mrs will port her weapon at them

another link >>>  https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/breaking-news-gunman-is-on-the-run-after-heavily-pregnant-woman-and-another-person-are-shot-in-seaside-town/ar-BBKjFrA?li=BBoPWjQ

Edited by Meece
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, Meece said:

Probably some sort of domestic.

Possibly but it would be an extreme domestic considering the UK's firearm laws. I'm sure the facts will come out in the next few hours/days without another needless conspiracy! :laugh:

Here in the colonies is widely accepted that home invasions are drug and gang-related. There are always exceptions but they're extremely rare.

22 minutes ago, Meece said:

Ps whether we are allowed to defend or not, if someone tries to invade my home and I am alert to what is going on I will without compunction do whatever needs to be done and sort the bones out afterwards. if everything  I have was taken away I would still be here. even if I have to tie a stone in a sock on a stick to make a club. and a blowpipe out of a bit of bamboo.

Fair one. I'd commend your right to do so. Here I have what's known as Castle Doctrine and I'm protected from criminal and civil cases that could arise. There you have the whim of the investigators and the sliding scale of reasonable force. If I was a juror on your case I'd vote in accordance with your right to defend yourself. I know that the other 11 wouldn't necessarily go that way as the fickle nature of the English law has shown in the past.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Thought in this country we can use reasonable force, especially if we are in fear of our lives???

That's what I hear but who defines what is considered reasonable force? The term reasonable is usually at the whim of the constabulary and/or jurors.

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

big thing over over here just now Chris, folk getting taxed for there Ill  gotten gains?

:laugh:

I'm just getting caught up on the news after a couple of days in one of America's sh*th*les. Not enough money in the coffers so it's time to rob everyone at gunpoint again?

37 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Thought in this country we can use reasonable force, especially if we are in fear of our lives???

home invasion??? a half hour of my missus pesterin the robbers an they would soon leave?

big thing over over here just now Chris, folk getting taxed for there Ill  gotten gains?

Young bloke over here walked from court last week stabbed a bloke with a shear's who broke into his caravan.

I'm more Interested in what the Mrs's would or wouldn't  do  to stand by their man in the event of any sort of incident. Maybe road rage or anything. Would they stand alongside you or just stand by and sè how things panned out? Example 》》》. A locàl bloke  got into a fight and the pair ended up on thd ground and the blokes Mrs took her high heels off and welted the other bloke in the side of the head !!!

6 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I personally know a guy,caught being a bit enterprising,whatever he was doing was on TV  and the tabloids,they said he had made over a million,he was out on bail,snatched by 2 guys who came to his door with fake warrant cards,kept for a day,tortured a bit then dumped outside a hospital :ninja: the hospital report and the burn mark on his leg from the iron got him a reduced sentence as he said he was forced into being naughty.

5 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

Young bloke over here walked from court last week stabbed a bloke with a shear's who broke into his caravan.

Old guy here last year,i have seen him a few times when walking the dog,always seems pleasant enough,two guys went to burgle the caravan he lives in with his sister,she is a bit slow and the old guy had been tied up in a burglary years back.Anyway two burglars  came with zip-ties and similarly equipped for a tie-up,the old guy shot dead one of them and the other was sentenced to 10 years when caught,the old guy was not charged with the shooting but given 10 months for having the gun without a licence (he had applied for one but plod refused as he lives in a caravan,he is still there,i went past last week).

41628FDD00000578-4596154-image-a-21_1497349441123.jpg

415E1A0600000578-4596154-image-a-4_1497287488483.jpg

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, mackem said:

I personally know a guy,caught being a bit enterprising,whatever he was doing was on TV  and the tabloids,they said he had made over a million,he was out on bail,snatched by 2 guys who came to his door with fake warrant cards,kept for a day,tortured a bit then dumped outside a hospital :ninja: the hospital report and the burn mark on his leg from the iron got him a reduced sentence as he said he was forced into being naughty.

Old guy here last year,i have seen him a few times when walking the dog,always seems pleasant enough,two guys went to burgle the caravan he lives in with his sister,she is a bit slow and the old guy had been tied up in a burglary years back.Anyway two burglars  came with zip-ties and similarly equipped for a tie-up,the old guy shot dead one of them and the other was sentenced to 10 years when caught,the old guy was not charged with the shooting but given 10 months for having the gun without a licence (he had applied for one but plod refused as he lives in a caravan,he is still there,i went past last week).

41628FDD00000578-4596154-image-a-21_1497349441123.jpg

415E1A0600000578-4596154-image-a-4_1497287488483.jpg

What on earth is in that caravan thats worth nicking ffs...look at that state of it lol

1 minute ago, dave88 said:

What on earth is in that caravan thats worth nicking ffs...look at that state of it lol

The couple are eccentric mate,no running water or electricity,local rumours are they had maybe £40k,the caravans up a dirt track from a busy road very close to heathrow,everyones different I guess :)

8 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Thanks, Meece.

Happened to my brother on Monday night and he’s the straightest man around , doesn’t even smoke fags never mind do drugs . He’s a proper family man , works 2 jobs and runs a kids football team and never been in trouble in his life . He was sat watching tv and next minute there’s 2 lads with knives in his face saying they were looking for ching and said they were taking over the town so they either got the wrong house or they are as I suspect are just muppets . It was only by sheer luck that his wife and kids were out . One of the dicks was bragging about just getting out of prison and that he was something to do with the Reece Jones killers . There was a 3rd one outside keeping watch and when they got my brother out into the car the lookout was about to get in the car when he clocked my brother and just set off running which tells me he thinks my brother knows who he is . The other 2 took him to a cash machine and made him draw some cash out but neither had masks on and were stood across from the cctv and one even stuck his face right up to the atm to see what he could get out so the camera on that should have got a good look at him .