Medication

Guest Navek

Guest Navek

Any body know. What these meds are for . My dads mate passed away couple days ago and when my dad whent held his family clear his stuff my dad found these meds in fridge  but he doesn't no what there for and asked me if there any use , my dads mate had a bit of a small holding with sheep ducks chicken cattle etc etc all I no is one of them says used for cats and dogs . All seem to be in date so did g want chick them if they could be of use . Cheers 

16 minutes ago, Navek said:

Any body know. What these meds are for . My dads mate passed away couple days ago and when my dad whent held his family clear his stuff my dad found these meds in fridge  but he doesn't no what there for and asked me if there any use , my dads mate had a bit of a small holding with sheep ducks chicken cattle etc etc all I no is one of them says used for cats and dogs . All seem to be in date so did g want chick them if they could be of use . Cheers 

Anything like that mate I would bin it, you don't even know if the contents of the bottles is what is on the label and you never needed them last week so probably won't need them next week either, if in doubt throw it out would be my advice

• Like 3
Guest Navek
24 minutes ago, Mister Gain said:

Would it not give all relevant information on the leaflets?

Yea but can be arsed sit around reading them all when could just asked on here it’s easier ..I’ve googled them all now ??