Border collie stud dogs

15 hours ago, Blackdog92 said:

I’m not far from coniston, in a straight line but that pic wasn’t taken anywhere near tarn Hows, a bit further north ?. 

I thought you you might like him, he’s got a dash of kelpie in him...

It was more his general build I liked...but now you mention it!:D

The spot I was thinking of was on the road from Ambleside to Coniston but closer to the latter. If memory serves me well, it was just south of the only bit straight enough for vehicles to overtake and near a man made tarn. Come to think of it, when I say "near Tarn Hows" that may not be geographically correct as I walked everywhere and that was just the nearest stretch of road so, without checking on a map, it could be further away than I recall...it was about twenty six years ago that I lived in Coniston. That makes me feel old.

Edited by Neal

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like Morton says, your in a perfect place for working Hill collies. Imo you will get a better type when you find a dog that is a fell/hill type rather than a trialing type.  Father Son

Only controversial cause they're shite ? ... I'd stick with Blackdog if it was me ?

Controversial comment but have you looked at hancock? 

Posted Images

16 hours ago, mackay said:

Alright Benny, I was always under the impression Murdo  took fox, don't know why, his owner didn't big him up or anything.

As you know . Murdo was put to sally which produced flo . Great bitch on big land . But the crowe knew he needed sharper blood going forward with his line . So when put to your Dodger he got that . Out of that litter , tam Adams dog trooper was dynamite on fox .