Border collie stud dogs

8 minutes ago, edrd said:

They don’t come much better  seen him out a few times I like a dog that’s not just a hare dog ? young blue and the likes all liked teeth A good all rounder does me ?

Yea, I get you . Seen murdo do a 3/3 then poof around with a fox . What a powerhouse of a dog . But just shows you.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like Morton says, your in a perfect place for working Hill collies. Imo you will get a better type when you find a dog that is a fell/hill type rather than a trialing type.  Father Son

Only controversial cause they're shite ? ... I'd stick with Blackdog if it was me ?

Controversial comment but have you looked at hancock? 

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Neal said:

Blackdog92, is that second photo taken just to the east of Coniston? It's been a long time since I lived there but it looks like the bend in the road where you can take a footpath off to Tarn Hows. Stunning looking dog by the way.:thumbs:

I’m not far from coniston, in a straight line but that pic wasn’t taken anywhere near tarn Hows, a bit further north ?. 

I thought you you might like him, he’s got a dash of kelpie in him...

• Like 1
9 hours ago, bendrover said:

Yea, I get you . Seen murdo do a 3/3 then poof around with a fox . What a powerhouse of a dog . But just shows you.

Alright Benny, I was always under the impression Murdo  took fox, don't know why, his owner didn't big him up or anything.

1 hour ago, mackay said:

Alright Benny, I was always under the impression Murdo  took fox, don't know why, his owner didn't big him up or anything.

No Gordon  . Tbh nearly all of his offspring out of the crowd stuff fecked about on them . Murdo himself farted about on them but would kill a dog . His dam was unreal on them . But she was never a great hare dog . Strange 

• Like 2
23 hours ago, edrd said:

I doubt bryn is of a Merle that shape and type  only acustoms a border maybe iam wrong ?

What has merle got to do with a dogs ability? They are border collie same as black and white or tri colour. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1