Got a Driving course

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Wat ye get done doing? Mobile? I got speed awareness course next month,80 fcuking quid an a xnuting day off work ?

Crash mate bad crash last year turned out me in the blame apparently 160 plus this costing me 

Edited by CushtyJook
8 hours ago, Blackbriar said:

So, you've previously been done for speeding, and now for driving without due care ?

Knobhead !

Was in a crash ye div can happen to anyone here no such thing as a perfect driver yes my fault but can Hapoen to everyone I'm a youngish driver and learnt a lot from crash 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, CushtyJook said:

Was in a crash ye div can happen to anyone here no such thing as a perfect driver yes my fault but can Hapoen to everyone I'm a youngish driver and learnt a lot from crash 

Didn't learn to slow down though did you?..................Knobhead:tongue2:

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

What happened.  The fact you were stationery and in the wrong in a bad crash has me intrigued 

You stop on a motorway and hop into the layby for a shite ?

I was pulling out of lay by opposite side of the road as I pulled into it to accept a phone call as I was still poking out to drive away a ford ranger driven by an older gentleman which sent me car at the time flying and me un belted also flying just over a year ago it was I thought held be on the wrong as didn't break and the road skid marks proved that he was also travelling very fast but blame to me for wrong enterance of a lay by and lesson well learnt as never will stop for anything if it's Not my side 

12 minutes ago, CushtyJook said:

I was pulling out of lay by opposite side of the road as I pulled into it to accept a phone call as I was still poking out to drive away a ford ranger driven by an older gentleman which sent me car at the time flying and me un belted also flying just over a year ago it was I thought held be on the wrong as didn't break and the road skid marks proved that he was also travelling very fast but blame to me for wrong enterance of a lay by and lesson well learnt as never will stop for anything if it's Not my side 

Feck me, you sure you're old enough to drive?................:blink:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, CushtyJook said:

Had my license for getting on 30 years - not so much as a parking ticket, mate ! :thumbs:

Cheers !