April 3'rd punish a muslim day?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What good is points surely a cash incentive is far more appealing

Printed by Muslims themselves just to remind the political correct brigade of how persecuted they are

It's a sad state of affairs when a letter which has done no harm to anyone has got more attention a lot sooner than any any report of our children being groomed and abused by them dirty fuckers.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, scothunter said:

Must be jobs week they were at my door. Told them religion was a lot of nonsense. Away they went!

I live next door to a jehova for years, strange old bird she was. And I worked with a lad from a jehova family, he was expelled for having sex with his Sister(in our world she was just another jehova,  no relation).

45 minutes ago, ollieollie said:

I live next door to a jehova for years, strange old bird she was. And I worked with a lad from a jehova family, he was expelled for having sex with his Sister(in our world she was just another jehova,  no relation).

What from the same hall? Or do they have to marry non jehovas and convert them like a cult from innsmouth ?

1 hour ago, ollieollie said:

A STRANGE CLAN those jovas.  When I was at primary school my best mates family got converted. When he got married and moved away his mother sent the local jova pack round to harass his Mrs to get the kids on board. They moved a couple of times and the mother would come and visit and then retarget the local  jova pack to get round there pronto and harass the woman. Anyway he got caught stuck into his Mrs's sister up to the axle and all hell broke out. He was sort of excommunicated from the pack and had to do sort of penance for a long time for the family to even talk to him. He had been so brainwashed that he was torn in two directions. They ended up getting divorced. His Mrs was really, really pretty but had saggy bits. Like a couple of empty crisp packets. I think that the kids had sucked the life out of them. A real case for plastic enhancements. The rest was pretty good though. I Lost contact with them many years ago.

Edited by Meece
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, socks said:

So it's only punish a Muslim for 1 day ... seems a little im democratic seeing as they have been punishing little kids in Telford for 40 years .......

It's a sad state of affairs when a letter which has done no harm to anyone has got more attention a lot sooner than any any report of our children being groomed and abused by them dirty fuckers.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The letter was brought to media attention by Tell MAMA........an organisation that campaigns to counter "anti-muslim hate, islamophobia, bigotry and prejudice".

It doesn't have any logos or such, to attach it to a particular group, and no organisation has claimed responsibility.

If things like this didn't happen,  groups like Tell MAMA would have nothing to campaign against, and would lose support and funding.

Just saying like..........

• Like 5