April 3'rd punish a muslim day?

Being discussed at the moment on Sky News,theres a letter been sent out anonymously advocating april 3'rd as "Punish a Muslim Day" with points awarded for certain acts......

In a sickening letter sent out across the country, 3 April has been dubbed "Punish A Muslim Day".

The letter rates various stages of attack on Muslims, including 25 points for pulling off a woman's headscarf, 500 points for murdering a Muslim and 1,000 points for bombing a mosque.

skynews-punish-a-muslim-day_4252222.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What good is points surely a cash incentive is far more appealing

Printed by Muslims themselves just to remind the political correct brigade of how persecuted they are

It's a sad state of affairs when a letter which has done no harm to anyone has got more attention a lot sooner than any any report of our children being groomed and abused by them dirty fuckers.

Posted Images

'STAY VIGILANT'

Muslims handed safety manuals after vile ‘Punish a Muslim Day’ letters are shared across Britain calling on people to attack them

The leaflets list a string of tasks telling people they can win "points" by committing increasingly serious offences against Muslims

MUSLIMS are being issued with a security manual after sick posters promoting the so-called Punish a Muslim Day were shared throughout Britain.

Counter terror cops began to investigate the vile documents after we revealed they were being posted through the letterboxes of Muslim households in East London.

The leaflets list a string of tasks telling people how they can win "points" by committing increasingly serious offences against Muslims.

This includes winning 10 points to "verbally abuse a Muslim", 100 points to "beat up a Muslim" and 2500 points to "nuke Mecca".

And now The Sun Online has learned that Muslims are being issued with a "security bulletin" as a result of the letters.

It is understood that WhatsApp messages being shared by community leaders have told Muslims to stay indoors on the day that Punish a Muslim Day is due to take place next month.

This, it is hoped, will minimise any risk of threat to the Muslim community - however the security bulletin urges Muslims to continue their regular routines.

It reads: "While we share your deep concerns and fears, we recommend that you continue your daily routines while remaining vigilant and continue to look our for each other."

The bulletin, which has been shared around mosques across Britain in a safety campaign organised by Tell MAMA, also lists safety tips for Muslims on the day.

They are told...

• Be alert of your surroundings
  • Stick to public routes you know are well lit and busy
  • Avoid shoutcuts through unlit areas. If it feels unsafe, find a more public route, especially at night
  • Let a family member or friend know about your travel plans
  • If you are worried, carry a personal alarm and use it when needed
  • If you are attacked or abused, try to note down the perpetrators' appearance, clothing and where the incident took place
  • If it is safe to do so, take a photograph and then report the incident to Tell MAMA or the police
  • Counter Terrorism Policing North East is coordinating the investigation into the letters.

The letters have been received by Muslims in West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, Leicestershire and across London.

The Embassy of Kuwait has today called on nationals living in London to take precautions on the day.

Muslim MPs have also received the letters.https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5815767/muslims-handed-safety-manuals-after-vile-punish-a-muslim-day-letters-are-shared-across-britain-calling-on-people-to-attack-them/

•  

•  

•  

3 minutes ago, ollieollie said:

True or not stuff like this only hinders any headway that might be made in regaining our country. The majority, which we need would not find this amusing and it will only send people in the wrong direction. 

:thumbs:

10 minutes ago, ollieollie said:

True or not stuff like this only hinders any headway that might be made in regaining our country. The majority, which we need would not find this amusing and it will only send people in the wrong direction. 

That's exactly the intention :thumbs:

• Like 2

Well I haven't had a copy through my door yet. We had the Jovas brigade round the other day but they never come  a knocking on my door nowadays.  One time they came and asked if I wanted a better life for my family.  I replied of course I do, and as such my hourly rates are £40 an hour and if they cared to, I would be more than willing to listen to them for as long as they liked.  They've never darkened my door since. Anyway on that leaflet I read that >> sheep follow orders and are easily led !  isn't that what they are advocating a few numpties to be.  plod will go into overdrive to find out where this is coming from before it gets out of hand and some innocent is caught up in it. it's like the Jovas the muslims can believe what they want but as long as they don't come round here telling me what to do I don't give a monkeys.  they can believe in the man in the moon if they want to.