With a house extension that running out of control and more bloody filling, sanding and painting than I know where to start with the Mrs is a little unsympathetic about  me nipping out for a quick stalk!

Fortunately the secure parking under my office building let’s me make best use of a nifty little feature of my rifle.

17:00 - leave the office.

17:20 - arrive at the ground and unpack the briefcase.

B27401D4-8FF4-48CB-938F-C730BE9CD15E.thumb.jpeg.45bde89e7283637bc7d91e9b55bc1b48.jpeg

17:30 - use it

535703EC-6176-49DC-9388-32561A8493EB.thumb.jpeg.477b721f97eec319c19886598ea7f63b.jpeg

18:00 - arrive home, a little later than usual, after another busy day?.

This doe was in prime condition and fat as butter. She was also carrying twins, yet another reminder of why, if circumstances were different, I’d prefer to more selective. Still, some damn good eating here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 3175darren said:

I looked at a Blaser in 6.5 but wasn’t keen, I think I may have misjudged them, it’s handy to have things tidy,  and out the way, 

This is a 6.5x55. I like the caliber but leave it made up on the safe. The take-down feature wasn’t the selling point as I was sceptical about it retaining zero but it does just that and sweet Jesus is it sweet to shoot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...