Whats everyone think to the Brocock Commander?

Many are going down this way with rifle design, as with the FX good luck to them but not for me.  If I wanted a bottle Rifle I would have gotten a BSA R10 SE in ether .177, .22, or .25. 

I like my BSA Ultra SE in .22  and  My Two Scorpion SE in .177 and .25.  But that is me. 

Good luck to Brocock and all Air Rifle Manufacturers.

All the very best for one and all

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/03/2018 at 17:53, just-A-snap said:

Many are going down this way with rifle design, as with the FX good luck to them but not for me.  If I wanted a bottle Rifle I would have gotten a BSA R10 SE in ether .177, .22, or .25. 

I like my BSA Ultra SE in .22  and  My Two Scorpion SE in .177 and .25.  But that is me. 

Good luck to Brocock and all Air Rifle Manufacturers.

All the very best for one and all

How do you rate the scorpion in .25. Is it 12ft lb? Is it pellet fussy? My bsa supersport.25 only really liked milbro rhinos.

Rate it, them all a lot but that is me. I find no difference between them, Scorpion or Ultra apart from as we all know its limitation in  legal for all .25.  Once one gets to know the magazine and how to load  it probably then all is good.  Mine likes H&N Field Target Trophy at around the average 20 grain and if wanting more power then the Baracuda at 31grain.  I also have no doubt that it will perform just as well with the Air Arms Diabolo Field.

It will spit out lower and higher grain pellets  just as good, but have only put in the ones most would call the better pellets.  Also spat out Heavey Pax Guns own brand with out any problems, and just as accurate with all of them.  But in just my opinion all can be overcome with any pellets if one has the correct mind set and shoot within ones comfort zone.

We did not have a clue about all of this back in the day, and just got on with it,  we all just found out how to use that at hand. That is why I say mind set, one can over think.

All the very best   Rimfireboy!

6 hours ago, just-A-snap said:

Rate it, them all a lot but that is me. I find no difference between them, Scorpion or Ultra apart from as we all know its limitation in  legal for all .25.  Once one gets to know the magazine and how to load  it probably then all is good.  Mine likes H&N Field Target Trophy at around the average 20 grain and if wanting more power then the Baracuda at 31grain.  I also have no doubt that it will perform just as well with the Air Arms Diabolo Field.

It will spit out lower and higher grain pellets  just as good, but have only put in the ones most would call the better pellets.  Also spat out Heavey Pax Guns own brand with out any problems, and just as accurate with all of them.  But in just my opinion all can be overcome with any pellets if one has the correct mind set and shoot within ones comfort zone.

We did not have a clue about all of this back in the day, and just got on with it,  we all just found out how to use that at hand. That is why I say mind set, one can over think.

All the very best   Rimfireboy!

Cheers, I used to use my supersport.25 for feral pigeons in factory units and rabbits around factory units back in the nineties. Very successful it was too. I regret selling it really. I have a .25 Hatsan striker but it’s a bit basic. Works ok though and isn’t pellet fussy like the bsa was.

• Like 1