Honours mean f**k all

With the death today of Stephen hawking I've come to realise that so called awards given to people mean absolutely fukc all ... he was arguably amongst one of the most brilliant minds this country has ever seen and he got fukc all ... no OBE ... CBE ... MBE f**k all no Nobel prize and they gave one of those to fukcing Obama ... and the likes of Bradley "cheating" wiggings mo "pray to allah" farra nick "ballsack" clegg are all knighted and he got nothing ... so in my opinion these so called awards are worth f**k all ......

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

They haven't been worth anything  for years mate.

They are  bought or given out for political reasons. 

Oh the odd token one is thrown in during the new year honours list  so they  can say when criticised.  "Look the lollypop  lady got one".

c**ts like alan sugar get knighted for

What  exactly,  oh and demands they  call him  sir lol

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, socks said:

With the death today of Stephen hawking I've come to realise that so called awards given to people mean absolutely fukc all ... he was arguably amongst one of the most brilliant minds this country has ever seen and he got fukc all ... no OBE ... CBE ... MBE f**k all no Nobel prize and they gave one of those to fukcing Obama ... and the likes of Bradley "cheating" wiggings mo "pray to allah" farra nick "ballsack" clegg are all knighted and he got nothing ... so in my opinion these so called awards are worth f**k all ......

Can' believe it' took this long to realise this ?

9 minutes ago, socks said:

They are to me ,going to Buckingham palace to receive my O.B.E was one o f my proudest moments .

• Like 1

Why is it that all the lovey, homo, bit part actors get knighthoods. How does prancing about on stage playing make believe characters make them better than a bus driver? The women who fought the system to expose the Rotherham sex abuse got the sack !

Edited by Meece
  • Like 6

I think some of you are being a bit unfair. Look at some of the great and good who have graced the Honours list over the years........

Sir Jimmy Savile, Lord Jeffrey Archer, Sir Anthony Blunt, Rolf Harris CBE, Stuart Half OBE, Sir Fred "the Shred"  Goodwin, .............(err, think I need a change of tack here)

................,but it not just 'great' Britons that can be recognised. Honorary awards have also been given to such shining foreign luminaries as Robert Mugabe, Nicolai Caucescu and Bob Geldof  !

Oh dear - I'll get my coat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

I think some of you are being a bit unfair. Look at some of the great and good who have graced the Honours list over the years........

Sir Jimmy Savile, Lord Jeffrey Archer, Sir Anthony Blunt, Rolf Harris CBE, Stuart Half OBE, Sir Fred "the Shred"  Goodwin, .............(err, think I need a change of tack here)

................,but it not just 'great' Britons that can be recognised. Honorary awards have also been given to such shining foreign luminaries as Robert Mugabe, Nicolai Caucescu and Bob Geldof  !

Oh dear - I'll get my coat.

Blunt definitely the third man