Speakers corner

Id have liked to go but its the other end of the country.Im positive that the gestapo wont let it happen anyway.We don't have freedom of speech and haven't had it for a very long time which makes the arrests of those patriots a powerfull message to all that are taking notice,Our government hates us.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I watched it earlier,  I have to agree the establishment won't do Jack until there seats are at risk ...it time for a new political uprising   tommy went down well in the Lord's    

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." Jfk

It needs a good turnout, so it goes ahead, so if you agree in what his saying and what he stands for, you should be there at all costs.....

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Waz said:

Very interesting bit of you tube

I watched it earlier,  I have to agree the establishment won't do Jack until there seats are at risk ...it time for a new political uprising :thumbs:  tommy went down well in the Lord's :laugh: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
10 hours ago, kanny said:

I watched it earlier,  I have to agree the establishment won't do Jack until there seats are at risk ...it time for a new political uprising :thumbs:  tommy went down well in the Lord's :laugh: 

I bet none of those cowards have even seen the interview.Lord Pearson cuts a lonely figure in that shower of shite.Everyone that thinks along tommys lines should band together and decide upon a vote for an alternative party at the next election rather than the same old con/lab crap we keep getting.If Italy can do then so can britain. 

1 hour ago, Deadeye18 said:

I bet none of those cowards have even seen the interview.Lord Pearson cuts a lonely figure in that shower of shite.Everyone that thinks along tommys lines should band together and decide upon a vote for an alternative party at the next election rather than the same old con/lab crap we keep getting.If Italy can do then so can britain. 

Who the hell are these apologists and sympathisers be f****d ?

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Wonder if they'd change their tune if one of their relatives was gang nonced or blown up

Aye it Makes you wonder,though their heads are so far up their own backsides they don't see the reality of anything.

He absolutely smashed it ?? the man and his family have literally gone through hell over the last 10yrs trying to show the people what the politicians , police , social services , councils , main stream media have been hiding / defending , well now I think its eventually hitting home to the majority off normal people , and those he's outed will only hate him more , there get out ie Racist , Nazi Thug comments aren't working anymore , I dread to think what they'll do next to quieten him !! 

• Like 2