• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We log on from your mam's house...

Peterhunters gonna have sore lips tommorow 

What's the difference between your knob and your wages,,,,,, answer,,,, your wife won't need any convincing to blow your wages mate 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

What’s happening on the 14th or is it really steak day and I’ve been missing out?

And where are all these women that like giving oral!!!!!!!

What's the difference between your knob and your wages,,,,,, answer,,,, your wife won't need any convincing to blow your wages mate 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye well I must admit I get a bored of the same shit all time, so some days I have chicken or fish or lamb with my bj??

Where would you... scothunter...chris jones or born hunter even get time to get blow jobs.. yous are never off this thing talking pure shite..scrap born hunter in that...we all know hes as queer as fcuk..

4 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Where would you... scothunter...chris jones or born hunter even get time to get blow jobs.. yous are never off this thing talking pure shite..scrap born hunter in that...we all know hes as queer as fcuk..

Why are you such a miserable f***ing c**t...all you do is come on here and slate everyone...f**k off with that other c**t Peter Leemooch...you really are a f***ing bellend. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, dave88 said:

Why are you such a miserable f***ing c**t...all you do is come on here and slate everyone...f**k off with that other c**t Peter Leemooch...you really are a f***ing bellend. 

Lol...dave 88.. ooohh you have hurt my feelings...

14 minutes ago, stop.end said:

they could be getting one whilst loging on to this site.......