Bushing litter

31 minutes ago, taffey said:

How. These pups still here they be top drawer for mooching single handed or in a little pack bolting to lurchers etc and are from proven parents both. Sides can't do one justice at moment  man who bred them knows why but any repeat mating s in few years I jump at chance atb taffey

Thanks taff mate you know your welcome to a pup if there's one in the future and it's the right time for you ??

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pup settled in nicely, crackin temperament, we have named him Bryn

All pups doing grand. 

Just a heads up to anyone who’s looking for a bushing pup I have 2 dog pups available, sire is foxpacks Brian dam is my own Russell bitch. These pups will be excellent grafters and be a pleasure to wo

Posted Images

To be honest with you Keith I was chuffed you wanted one as I know from your posts your 100% fella, that's half the battle getting someone who is going to do the pup justice and give it a good home. Got to be a Welsh name for him surely haha!

• Like 2
On 14/03/2018 at 21:21, iworkwhippets said:

come on then Dai. chuck some welsh names up, im taxing my brain here, and best I can come up we, is Jack:laugh:

Be good bushers these. You won’t look back. Best thing I ever did to keep the lurcher on his toes! You could call him Jack but if it’s Welsh you need to drop the K. You could just call him Taff or Taffey. Atb with him. 

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

solid little bugger he is, hes booked in for his jabs Monday,

DSC01739.JPG

Smart pup, good luck with him.