Speed or Stamina?

17 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

A fast dog impresses most people where a dog with stamina also impresses but isn't exciting to watch.To me a running dog has to be fast or it isn't a running dog,so its speed first for me.

thats one of the reasons theres  so much shit about

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what ever impresses you does not mater a dog needs both its as simple as that, a fast rabbiting dog is very exiting to watch but may have lots of runs in a session, so needs stamina for that, a coursi

Not all about speed or stamina sometimes just takes a Clever dog. I' rather an average dog at both with brains 

Rabbits for me as well just found a hare in a ditch where I walk the dog someone out for a run and just throws it in a bitch what's the point in killing it if your no going to use it pointless

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

who would ya rather watch ussain bolt or mo Farrah?  me id rather see the impressive grey over a shitluki any day

Well there both amazing athletes but different disciplines it's personal preference init 

47 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

no doubt but I like to see a dog try not look like it cant be bothered.  or even a whippet grey

Them super fast dogs don’t look like they can be bothered after 3 mins and the hare is waving them goodbye and there lying on the floor having a heart attack, I like to see a dog finish strong not fizzle out

• Like 1

Trouble is theses whizz bangers / speed merchants are a accident waiting to happen and normally gas out half way through a night out at best and I have seen they're not normally the best skinned either like bill hardy said a dog only needs so much speed on bunnys and on some ground feck me a farm yard collie could bag up wait till you take them on heavy or lung busting hills on gear that wants to run another day and gives some back your speed merchants are gassed out and have nothing left to finish the job horses for courses I suppose 

2 hours ago, Black neck said:

A good slow un will always beat a good fast un

3 hours ago, TALKCHEAP said:

thats one of the reasons theres  so much shit about

A right to much thought on speed and not enough of the attributes that qualifies a animal a Lurcher jukel etc ,I ran fa three seasons with a fella cold I get through ta him could I feck, he acquired three quarters mixes of runners he still came second every single outing both day and night  but there we have it the slow  canny type  ,I finished  him I think he gone same ways has the speed merchants blown out lol .and there I was thinking my jukel was shite ,atb bunnys

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Like I said personal preference some like slim blondes wi big knockers others prefer toothless dinner ladies wi big hairy growlers 

tell you what i like,is to have something to carry home at the end of the night,and i don't mean the dog

• Like 1