ANGLIA Sporting ?

8 hours ago, sussex said:

You scheming old northerner .......:whistling:wouldn’t want to upset you All manor of things would happen ......

good idea though ....:thumbs:

One man did, for only a few quid, but, for about 6 month he got deliveries from every fast food outlet in the area along with taxis and new window cleaners turning up to give him quotes. Don't think he could get a taxi or any food delivered for months after that, I know he got plenty of earche from his missus though :laugh: yes I got paid eventually. 

• Haha 2

There's a free day in south norfolk if the topic poster wants,i don't shoot myself but have a good bit i can shoot over when ever i want and i'm not t far from Diss mate..Pm me and i'll sort a day for you but i have no decoys or hide as like i say i don't shoot so your'll have to sort that stuff out yourself mate...:thumbs:...

Just adding it'll be over rape or a old maize cover crop and although i don't shoot personaly i do have half an idea of whats needed from the pigeons and your'll have a few shots...

Edited by fireman
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I had the misfortune to book with them a 3 days pigeon shooting break FROM OVERSEAS for a 6 guns party in spring few years back.

Result:

less than 90 birds in total 80

120£ a day per gun

but hey, the carts went for free (not the gun hire though)....

now I live in Scotland and try to shoot pigeon on my own :rofl:

Sometimes you have to pay to learn, right?

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Rabid said:

Am I reading this right, people pay over a ton to shoot pigeons ???

You have no idea of how much keen oversea shooters pay for pigeons. I'd say usually 120 -150 per (fully guided) day plus gun hire (20-30 per day).... it is a huge business...

ah, and everything paid on arrival, no exeptions

• Sad 1

i only ever payed once for a days shooting not by choice i just went for the craic with some lads , we went to an address in stamford a fella like cockney actor mike reed showed up at the door & proceeded to drive us around the area his arm pointing out the window saying that fields mine etc   , i said what are we allowed to shoot ,anything at all he replied   , i had a good lab with me my old dog ,, either way i came home with 3 hares 5 pheasants 2 rabbits & a brace of duck lol   not bad for £25 (that was 35 yrs ago ) not got a clue whos fields we was on 8):)

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 12:06, Docleo said:

I had the misfortune to book with them a 3 days pigeon shooting break FROM OVERSEAS for a 6 guns party in spring few years back.

Result:

less than 90 birds in total 80

120£ a day per gun

but hey, the carts went for free (not the gun hire though)....

now I live in Scotland and try to shoot pigeon on my own :rofl:

Sometimes you have to pay to learn, right?

we have taken lads out from italie  Greece and the us all have shot what I said they would shoot .the farmers say to me it was good to hear a lot of shooting .so why would I charge people for helping me .

• Like 1

Thiers alot of people round my area that charge to take you pigeon shooting on some elses land,it pays for thier lost days work,and they get to shoot aswell,fuking terrible i say,they even get ferrerters to come ,and paying Italians tag along.shocking

• Like 1

I think no one is happy paying for shooting pigeons but unfortunately sometimes is the only way. I'm struggling getting permission even now (live in Scotland), from overseas it is almost impossible. Sadly, don't know many like leslie here who offers to shoot on his perms....

• Like 1