It's no surprise to anyone that PETA are a bunch of sh*thouses but I came across this article that stooped them to new lows... It's no secret that PETA euthanizes a f*ck ton of animals every year but it may be news that they can only manage a 1% adoption rate.

ZZZzzzzzzzzzz... Chris! We know all this sh*t...

I know, I know, but you might not know that they've been actively targeting certain areas and stealing people's animals. As the article in the above link states they stole a Virginia family's pet by coaxing it off the property with biscuits and took it away in their van. They euthanized it. The family sued PETA and won. The real surprise was that PETA employees had to to testify under oath about their inner workings and it makes for grim reading. This one too goes a little deeper into the organisation itself.

Worth a bookmark next time your neighbour tells you how great PETA is, or the next time you've got a shady f*ck*r noseying around your kennels.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

1% adoption rate ! That makes RSPCA look like a shining success story !

Absolutely disgusting and disgraceful............and typical of the hypocrisy of the animal rights loonies !

It is, so the irony wasn't wasted in this BBC article when the Crufts pitch invaders were complaining about 'producing dogs with little or no regard for their welfare.'

3 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

aa3.jpg

How far behind do you think medical research is because they stopped operating on humans during genocide? I bet it was a wealth of knowledge kept quiet that was shared after in nazi interrogation.I wouldn't like to be a blond haired, blue eyed twin though.

• Haha 1