2 minutes ago, cragman said:

Could do with that Phil Thompson getting rid of as well. So biased when his former team are on. Keown’s another. Says nearly good things about spurs through gritted teeth. 

The irish commentators used to be funny as fcuk. Eamon dunphy was writing a biography for roy keane then went out and slaughtered him. He was took off air at one early morning world cup  commentary for been pissed. They even came on air and said he couldn't return because he was under the weather.  People loved him after that and couldn't get enough of him. Tv gold. I can't load it I'm on young lads tablet and it's restricted. Google him drunk.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Be honest lads if he spat in my girls face i would of rammed him off the road 

You would shit yourself.

He should of punched Carra  ,and then slapped you senseless 

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, scothunter said:

I would rather take a dig on the face than be spat on.

I came out the pub once and some drunken old b*****d called me an orange b*****d and spat on me.

I wasn't gonna punch an old guy so shoved him out the road.unfortuetly for him he fell and split his head.didnt mean to but didn't feel bad either. 

Filthy f***ing thing to do is spit on someone.

Too much fake tan? ??

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, scothunter said:

I would rather take a dig on the face than be spat on.

I came out the pub once and some drunken old b*****d called me an orange b*****d and spat on me.

I wasn't gonna punch an old guy so shoved him out the road.unfortuetly for him he fell and split his head.didnt mean to but didn't feel bad either. 

Filthy f***ing thing to do is spit on someone.

I'd of spat on ye as well ya orange b*****d :rofl: HH

1 hour ago, jiggy said:

The irish commentators used to be funny as fcuk. Eamon dunphy was writing a biography for roy keane then went out and slaughtered him. He was took off air at one early morning world cup  commentary for been pissed. They even came on air and said he couldn't return because he was under the weather.  People loved him after that and couldn't get enough of him. Tv gold. I can't load it I'm on young lads tablet and it's restricted. Google him drunk.

I remember Freddie Flintoff doing a interview at a world cup  a england game might of been brazil absolutely smashed that was funny 

He will get nicked for what he’s done.  Old bill will definitely want to interview him over that and quite rightly so.  Serves him right (a) for doing it and (b) for doing it when someone’s got a phone stuck in his face recording it......

Fool for filming while driving with kids in the car . Me would of negotiated a price not squelt fcuking ejit is after incriminating himself now and questioned about his carry on  .. thats mind set of a squeeler think the guards will help them when they only out for them selves  .. stupid cnut

1 hour ago, MickC said:

Seen Carragher on Sky news speaking about it, embarrasing tbh. Probs dawned on him that the big money job will be gone and where does he go now after this incident  ?

He retires to spend his millions and live in luxury or Stevie G will have him coaching at Liverpool

• Like 1