• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Be honest lads if he spat in my girls face i would of rammed him off the road 

You would shit yourself.

He should of punched Carra  ,and then slapped you senseless 

Posted Images

I think he represents liverpool fairly well as a club and roll model?????? At least Eric Cantona would of got out of the car and gave the dad a kick in the chest instead of spitting on kids. Only joking it fcuks up liverpool if they let him back and he knows he won't ever get the Bobby Charlton hero status treatment in anfield again and  wont want him representing them an that will hurt him. HOPE he doesn't go back there for his own sake or proper men like Graham Souness will give him a headbutt.

when your in the public eye you have got to let it go over your head not to react,any man would knock him out if he done that when there daughter was in the car,cant stand the bloke my self he thinks hes something special hes not,just another retired player living off memories

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Got alot goin on mate everytime i come on hes at me cant even make a comment 

Fair enough mate, nothing too serious I hope bud. Don't think he meant anything by it mate, just a bit of a ribbing

• Like 1

I would rather take a dig on the face than be spat on.

I came out the pub once and some drunken old b*****d called me an orange b*****d and spat on me.

I wasn't gonna punch an old guy so shoved him out the road.unfortuetly for him he fell and split his head.didnt mean to but didn't feel bad either. 

Filthy f***ing thing to do is spit on someone.

• Like 1

With you on that scot...would rather take slap than spat on....coincidently happened to us last night at work.....home derby....forest at home to derby county...footie fans not aloud in....got spat at as they drove off in a car

To be fair I'm a Utd fan but carragher, Neville and keown are all bellends , stick linekar in there if there is room. Roy Keane, Souness and Vinny Jones I would have a beer with and maybe Cantona because he would give a romantic story about how you smack somebody without feeling guilty. As a proper footballer with passion for his club ,I'd ask Mattew le tisser why he stayed with Southampton when he could of played for any team in the world, that's commitment.