Fukc sake Telford now

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats not racism mate, if your a decent human being, no matter what colour skin you have, you will hate these c**ts with a vengeance. these are sick fuckers, this is arranged child molestation,  

Haha youl try anything to get at the catholics an christianity wont you? But you say f**k all about your multi cultural little buddies running amok, cause it goes against your globalist big commu

Telford was revealed by Tommy Robinson a while ago . . But he is a racist so we should all ignore him and take no notice off what he says , if the fukcers in the police , government & other agenci

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, sandymere said:

This is what you should be shouting about.

Police lose track of 485 sex offenders.

" Figures released by 41 forces revealed the number of convicted sex offenders whose whereabouts are unknown has risen by more than 20% in the last three years."

Some have been missing for over a decade.

Maybe the police hired to Cambridge Analytica to focus attention on anyone except them!

1 hour ago, ollieollie said:

B.B., you know nothing. Anyone who has lived knows Jim Bergerac is the finest detective ever known 

Bergerac is overrated !

Whatever the case is, all  he has to do is ask Charlie Hungerford (Huggy Bear in golf slacks !)

:thumbs:

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, sandymere said:

Haha youl try anything to get at the catholics an christianity wont you?

But you say f**k all about your multi cultural little buddies running amok, cause it goes against your globalist big community eh.

I say hang the priests an the rest, but your pathetic attempt to cover for these multiculturals are pathetic sandy.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Francie said:

But you say f**k all about your multi cultural little buddies running amok, cause it goes against your globalist big community eh.

I say hang the priests an the rest, but your pathetic attempt to cover for these multiculturals are pathetic sandy.

Its what they do best Francie try and divert attention away from the ethnic minoritys that have brought shame and ever lasting disgust to towns and citys across the UK its people with this mindsett that was part of the problem in my town of Rotherham in letting Pakistani heritage grooming gangs get away with their heinous crimes for so long.

• Like 6
5 hours ago, Francie said:

Harsh Francie. This particular organisation attracts a certain character the same as others but they actively protect each other while they're doing it. These cover-ups, for whatever the reason are part of the problem being discussed.

People in positions of power over vulnerable people are abusing that power and then others are covering it up.

• Like 2

I am a catholic, but way above that I believe in Christian principals and so I have completely disowned the Catholic Church......I can’t affiliate myself to an organisation that has actively allowed and facilitated such widespread abuse of innocents.

An organisation that obviously places money above any shred of decency.

However, I agree with Francie in so much as left leaning people seem to be very vocal when it comes to Christianity and absolutely silent when the subject does not fit their politics.......we can all be guilty of that sometimes but there is a distinct lack of honesty with some folks.

I can be honest and say I have no time for anyone that promotes, facilitates or covers up abuse of the weak and innocent.

Islam is one of the worst offenders, not the only offender, but definitely one of the worst.

• Like 6
6 hours ago, Francie said:

Lol, francie the extent of offences carried out by paedophiles within the church swamps any of these cases. I just point out the reality. I take it you consider the abuse by Christians as acceptable?

To my mind lt matters not the religion of the perpetrators rather that religion is the excuse or reason.

I think the fundamental difference is that one place (the Catholic Church) was a hiding place, a haven and a protectorate of these vile predators whereas with Islam it is actively part of the ideology.

Both sick and twisted.

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Lol, francie the extent of offences carried out by paedophiles within the church swamps any of these cases. I just point out the reality. I take it you consider the abuse by Christians as acceptable?

To my mind lt matters not the religion of the perpetrators rather that religion is the excuse or reason.

My impression is that you are a fairly passionate labour supporter......my question for you is, will you now totally disassociate yourself with the Labour Party seeing as their people and their policies without doubt facilitated the abuse of young girls in Rotherham?

They knowingly overlooked and attempted to minimise this abuse to protect their stated goal of multi cultural harmony ?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
59 minutes ago, sandymere said:

What kind of buck ejit are you sandy, your now saying i consider the abuse of christians acceptable, your a clown lad.

Not even worth a recponse 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

My impression is that you are a fairly passionate labour supporter......my question for you is, will you now totally disassociate yourself with the Labour Party seeing as their people and their policies without doubt facilitated the abuse of young girls in Rotherham?

They knowingly overlooked and attempted to minimise this abuse to protect their stated goal of multi cultural harmony ?

Yeah sandy lets here it?