Fukc sake Telford now

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats not racism mate, if your a decent human being, no matter what colour skin you have, you will hate these c**ts with a vengeance. these are sick fuckers, this is arranged child molestation,  

Haha youl try anything to get at the catholics an christianity wont you? But you say f**k all about your multi cultural little buddies running amok, cause it goes against your globalist big commu

Telford was revealed by Tommy Robinson a while ago . . But he is a racist so we should all ignore him and take no notice off what he says , if the fukcers in the police , government & other agenci

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ollieollie said:

But what is the solution, we the people will have to be the catalyst on this one but how do we get the ball rolling?

I honestly  do not know mate .When Rotherham had the biggest protest its ever seen over its CSE scandal most folk could not be arsed to join the protest.

I really don't understand the agenda with protecting these people. Is it because the abusers have some sort of control over the government and police? Or is it because the government and police think child abuse is acceptable?

The way things are, calling a paki (which they call themselves anyway) a paki is a far more serious crime than systematic long term child abuse. :hmm:

It's almost like everything you read in the paper is designed specifically to turn normal everyday people into "racists."

Someone suggested to me once that the government know they have let things go too far and can't control it any more and by goading the public like this they will do their job for them while they sit back and say "nothing to do with us." I used to think he was nuts, but now I'm not so sure. 

Guest Navek

Problem....pakis 

soloution .......get rid of pakis in any way possible or necessary to rid are country of a foreign influence and control ..

problem solved 

have a nice day ?

1 hour ago, Navek said:

Problem....pakis 

soloution .......get rid of pakis in any way possible or necessary to rid are country of a foreign influence and control ..

problem solved 

have a nice day ?

You start then, we’ll follow

2 minutes ago, Navek said:

Lol sheeple 

always needing someone to follow ?

Kind of my point, we’re all just sheep going about our business while these things happen time and time again. At what point do we do something?

• Like 2
Guest Navek
55 minutes ago, ollieollie said:

Kind of my point, we’re all just sheep going about our business while these things happen time and time again. At what point do we do something?

Unfortunately mate not many people will do anything about..until sooner or later they will do something to someone’s kids or take someone kids lives and then they will snap and start bombing mosques ect ect ..

i know this this for a dam fact if someone hurt my kids or killed my kids I’d make sure I found out who it was and I’d kill every single person in there family’s ...down to the great great grandparents if I had to ... only way to rid people like that

a man with nothing  to lose is a very dangerous man .

either that or some English men need to blow up houses parliament or some other government buildings kill acouple of government officials and there family member and claim it was because they converted to Islam and doing it for the Mussises 

maybe then when it’s them who are dieing  or there kids and loved ones getting hurt and messed about with then they’l do something about it...there quick enough to send troops in to battle when it’s not there loved ones and relatives...