Fukc sake Telford now

There was a report on the ITV news yesterday tea time, they blamed social services the police and the local council for it. I said to my wife the MSM are just as guilty in the entire report they mentioned "Asian" and "religion" just once not one other mention or indication of the real problem. And why the hell do they report "cultural issues" as if its some sort of excuse for the rape, torture and murder of White British children? Makes me sick to the stomach. 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats not racism mate, if your a decent human being, no matter what colour skin you have, you will hate these c**ts with a vengeance. these are sick fuckers, this is arranged child molestation,  

Haha youl try anything to get at the catholics an christianity wont you? But you say f**k all about your multi cultural little buddies running amok, cause it goes against your globalist big commu

Telford was revealed by Tommy Robinson a while ago . . But he is a racist so we should all ignore him and take no notice off what he says , if the fukcers in the police , government & other agenci

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

it just begers belief...

let's blame everybody but the perpetrators

More to the point mate, let’s never say that it’s cultural and endemic in those people 

16 minutes ago, WILF said:

More to the point mate, let’s never say that it’s cultural and endemic in those people 

there's so much of it ..it does make you question the cultural side of this

3 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

they mentioned "Asian" and "religion" 

For Asian read Pakistan (predominantly) and religion Islam, that's the problem, not addressing it face on, the times past from shying away, that's why the problem originated in the first place. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, mackem said:

For Asian read Pakistan (predominantly) and religion Islam, that's the problem, not addressing it face on, the times past from shying away, that's why the problem originated in the first place. 

Exactly the irony was the news were doing exactly what they were condemning the police, council and social services for, refusing to address the real issue. They say a picture paints a 1000 words and the mug shots of the perpetrators put up at the end said it all to any one with half a brain.     

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Rochdale grooming gang ringleader gets prison 'equality' role https://mol.im/a/11018733 via https://dailym.ai/android

I take your prison equality role and raise you a good role model ? he is deluded, kick him out as the plane circles Islamabad like those Kabul skydiving team who fell off the wings as the plane took off. How on earth did his defence lawyer come out with that crap in court knowing the full details of the case ?

https://www.itv.com/news/granada/2022-06-23/claims-son-would-lose-role-model-if-grooming-gang-member-deported

• Like 1
9 hours ago, mackem said:

There's a commonality between them but I can't quite put my finger on it ?

For more years than a I care to remember and even before I was born blokes like me were saying “Hold on a minute, this is a disaster” but we were vilified, shouted down, outlawed and legislated against.

Now we are at a point where even your own people in your own communities will turn on you or want nothing to do with you if you dare to say the truth out loud…..if England in particular don’t have a massive change of attitude and places like Ireland don’t look across that short stretch of sea and recognise the disaster that has unfolded then we are done……no ifs, no buts, done ! 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

020FD0C5-27A3-41DD-8D4A-7D57E8C48746.jpeg

And where are the British people in all of this ?…….that’s the real question mate 

The left got out there and made a noise for their cause, we slag off our people when they protest and want them arrested because it may make us late for work !! 
That’s what we are dealing with mate !