Fukc sake Telford now

28 minutes ago, mackem said:

Havent watched the clip as in a bit of a rush,that name resonates with all that is wrong with immigrants abusing the UK,how those guys didn't just disappear from the face of the earth as she did did I truly don't know,i always shake my head when I hear her name,i saw her parents on some TV show or another,how can you let a girl hang around in a f***ing kebab shop getting sexually abused for a bag of f***ing chips?Absolute disgrace!!!

Her mum is no innocent the owners were arrested twice and charged got of with it them c**ts abused a lot of young girls along with loads of others  but got of with it all charges they were frightened to even have a investigation I think two of the c**ts even got paid out because of it 

• Like 1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats not racism mate, if your a decent human being, no matter what colour skin you have, you will hate these c**ts with a vengeance. these are sick fuckers, this is arranged child molestation,  

Haha youl try anything to get at the catholics an christianity wont you? But you say f**k all about your multi cultural little buddies running amok, cause it goes against your globalist big commu

Telford was revealed by Tommy Robinson a while ago . . But he is a racist so we should all ignore him and take no notice off what he says , if the fukcers in the police , government & other agenci

Posted Images

5 hours ago, baker boy said:

From 10 to 20 mins was hard listening, what those little girls went through was/is truely horrific, branded with a letter M with a hot iron bar, tongue nailed to a table then gang raped, up to 50...50 moslem men violently raping and tourturing little white girls that they plied with drugs and booze and arrested the fathers and girls when they complained or demanded action....sickening

What is wrong with British society that these girls are so readily available to be ''groomed' by the likes of these men?

9 hours ago, littlefish said:

What is wrong with British society that these girls are so readily available to be ''groomed' by the likes of these men?

Parents who are not upto the task. Not only do we have a problem with the muslims, also a BIG problem with a lot of our own kind.

The whole  country needs an entire overhaul, something that will take a few generations, if not an impossible task

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, ollieollie said:

Parents who are not upto the task. Not only do we have a problem with the muslims, also a BIG problem with a lot of our own kind.

The whole  country needs an entire overhaul, something that will take a few generations, if not an impossible task

National Service? ?

1 hour ago, ollieollie said:

Sadly, I think that this could be right.   Far from meaning to come across as 'victim blaming', how come all these young girls are free to run the streets getting into these situations so readily?  Where are their parents and what are they doing to promote their childrens wellbeing?

11 hours ago, mackem said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2295958/Burnley-rape-Men-groomed-teenage-girl-age-12-raping-drug-den.html

• The girl fell pregnant at 14 during her 18-month ordeal in Lancashire
  • Six men deny a catalogue of sexual offences against her
  • These guys,i know its old news,but look at their faces,no remorse whatsoever,they think its one big joke.
  •  
  •  

article-0-18C8516F000005DC-556_634x344.jpg

article-0-18C851A2000005DC-214_306x423.jpg

Sick degenerates 

1 hour ago, littlefish said:

Sadly, I think that this could be right.   Far from meaning to come across as 'victim blaming', how come all these young girls are free to run the streets getting into these situations so readily?  Where are their parents and what are they doing to promote their childrens wellbeing?

I agree in some cases their was a lack of good parenting though in certain cases in the Rotherham CSE they was a young girl who came from a decent hard working family and I was shocked when I found out who her father was the same father who was arrested and later made to go on a diversity course for getting his daughter away from these vermin that at the time were protected by labour councillors and the police hard to believe I know but that was the reality at the time when these Pakistani grooming gangs were at their peak and not forgetting the white English scum who dealt with this vermin in the drug business I hate these scumbags as well as all the other vermin involved.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 5 months later...

Sky news at the moment,report of the hundreds of girls who have been groomed by "Restaurant" workers and their friends,the girls are walking the reporters round showing where they were raped and the violence inflicted upon them.Also reporting on lucy lowe and becky Watson who were murdered by our Islamic guests.

• 3 years later...

In 2014, the Jay report estimated that at least 1,400 children were abused by the ring between 1997 and 2013.[5] The men were British Pakistanis, which led to discussion on whether the failure to investigate them was linked to the authorities' fear of being accused of racial prejudice.[6] The girls were mainly White British.[6]