Fukc sake Telford now

33 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Dirty filthy sick minded scum pretty much standard  way of life for them have the bbc reported on this yet ? 

Just had a look, there is a small piece on it in the bbc shropshire page. And on the main bbc news homepage cream teas, breast implants and gay indian prince's... 

• Like 1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats not racism mate, if your a decent human being, no matter what colour skin you have, you will hate these c**ts with a vengeance. these are sick fuckers, this is arranged child molestation,  

Haha youl try anything to get at the catholics an christianity wont you? But you say f**k all about your multi cultural little buddies running amok, cause it goes against your globalist big commu

Telford was revealed by Tommy Robinson a while ago . . But he is a racist so we should all ignore him and take no notice off what he says , if the fukcers in the police , government & other agenci

Posted Images

6 hours ago, WILF said:

But wait, think of the very many benefits that the Muslim community bring and how they have enriched our culture......surely that’s worth any price isn’t it?

Tb vote rigging forced marriages  fgm to name a few

1 hour ago, twobob said:

Tb vote rigging forced marriages  fgm to name a few

You're being a bit unfair there, mate...........

..............you forgot honour killings, hate preachers, Islamic State, nail bombs and take- aways that contravene every health regulation known to man !

And they're terrible timekeepers (seriously, always f***ing late !)

• Like 2
3 hours ago, ollieollie said:

Just had a look, there is a small piece on it in the bbc shropshire page. And on the main bbc news homepage cream teas, breast implants and gay indian prince's... 

Just seen that... It's certainly buried away from anything resembling the front page. Why is that?

" The leader of Telford & Wrekin Council, Councillor Shaun Davies, intends to write to the Home Office to ask them to bring the review forward."

Write?

Write?!

Pick up the f*ck*ng phone!

Saying that it's been going on for 4 decades what a few days in the mail on the off chance it gets misdelivered?!

• Like 1

... and another thing. Where the f*ck is the #MeToo movement in all of this?!

Over a thousand girls some as young as 11 have been groomed, drugged, beaten, raped and sold as materials, for four f*ck*ng decades... Where is their fundraiser? Celebrities managed to pull nearly £20 million in a month but where's the Emma Watson's to bring attention to this outrage?!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

... and another thing. Where the f*ck is the #MeToo movement in all of this?!

Over a thousand girls some as young as 11 have been groomed, drugged, beaten, raped and sold as materials, for four f*ck*ng decades... Where is their fundraiser? Celebrities managed to pull nearly £20 million in a month but where's the Emma Watson's to bring attention to this outrage?!

Roman Polanski would be the perfect host for that fundraiser ! :whistling:

(I've REALLY got to stop bringing him up !) :icon_redface:

How could the police not know about this ? they have 'snouts' for car theft/robbery etc Are we seiously saying the police have had no idea since the 1980's ?

There must have been a mass cover-up by 'interested' parties to keep this soooo quiet - one wonders who is an 'interested' party. Maybe the child abuse enquiry will get to the bottom of it - maybe.

1 hour ago, KES2 said:

How could the police not know about this ? they have 'snouts' for car theft/robbery etc Are we seiously saying the police have had no idea since the 1980's ?

There must have been a mass cover-up by 'interested' parties to keep this soooo quiet - one wonders who is an 'interested' party. Maybe the child abuse enquiry will get to the bottom of it - maybe.

I don’t think it was a case of a cover up, it was a case of nobody really giving a f**k so turned a blind eye and got on with more important business. As f****d up as that sounds I think that’s the case. Society is on its ass.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

when you have high court judges giving these animals probation after they have raped young girls , and what fkn hope is there .. and they see it right for 70 year old men to marry 12 year old girls  ,, fkn beyond me .just fkn sick in any ones eyes regardless of coulor creed or religion its  just wrong!!

• Like 3
On 11/03/2018 at 18:41, ollieollie said:

Nowt will happen and the uk will continue on its current downward spiral 

until we make a unified stand and show a new level of action in numbers that can’t be dealt with by the law this will be the status quo.

im not suggesting violence but a movement in numbers that can’t be ignored.

100% Spot on sir.

10 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Old 'snope' seems to be trying very hard to show that it MIGHT not be islamic refugees raping in Sweden, with some interesting technicalities in the law and I suspect careful date selections, 2015-2017 for example. I bet if they tried equally as hard to show Islamic refugees were responsible for these heinous crimes and chose the time periods that would look least favorable to that demographic of Swedish society they could have made islamic refugees look really bad. 

Thanks for posting another viewpoint but it seems to be a very biased attempt to downplay a very real problem to me.

Atvb.

• Like 5
On 3/14/2018 at 05:01, Silversnake said:

Old 'snope' seems to be trying very hard to show that it MIGHT not be islamic refugees raping in Sweden, with some interesting technicalities in the law and I suspect careful date selections, 2015-2017 for example. I bet if they tried equally as hard to show Islamic refugees were responsible for these heinous crimes and chose the time periods that would look least favorable to that demographic of Swedish society they could have made islamic refugees look really bad. 

Thanks for posting another viewpoint but it seems to be a very biased attempt to downplay a very real problem to me.

Atvb.

I'm not saying it isn't a problem I'm saying there are two sides to the story and the answer probably lies somewhere in the middle. The Snopes article goes through the figures that were available when the article was published and it also comments that most Swedish media is written in Swedish and hidden behind paywall journalism. At least they attempted to investigate it instead of simply recirculating it on social media. The Canadians went into it. Even the Swedes dared to print an English edition of things happening in their own country.

I don't have any dog in this fight. I couldn't give a flying f*ck how Sweden deal with their internal issues but I'm no expert on Sweden and neither is anyone else here. Back to the original point I honestly don't know how the Swedes handle it but there is always a counterbalance to any inflammatory article and it usually hinges on the opinion of the writer and their intended audience.

Edited by ChrisJones
Clarity and Numerous Typos