Fukc sake Telford now

10 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I also believe that after the Jay report on Rotherham vital evidence in other councils will have been destroyed to protect certain individuals hence why no councillors or social workers or police have or will come before the courts in my home town.

While I tend to agree with you there will be residual information that remains because of government incompetence. However, we're on the verge of conspiracy theories and there is sufficient evidence from Rotherham, Rochdale, and now Telford to absolutely f*ck the political establishment to its grassroots.

Now we have to engage the people.

Edited by ChrisJones
Multiple Typos
  • Like 1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats not racism mate, if your a decent human being, no matter what colour skin you have, you will hate these c**ts with a vengeance. these are sick fuckers, this is arranged child molestation,  

Haha youl try anything to get at the catholics an christianity wont you? But you say f**k all about your multi cultural little buddies running amok, cause it goes against your globalist big commu

Telford was revealed by Tommy Robinson a while ago . . But he is a racist so we should all ignore him and take no notice off what he says , if the fukcers in the police , government & other agenci

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

That's now getting to close to home for my liking. I've never thought of myself as being a racist but the tricks those dirty fuckers get up to with our inicent children makes me angry. 

While I agree that the perpetrators need to be hung drawn and quartered for these crimes the people involved in f*ck*ng up every other part of the investigation need to be accountable too.

What message do we send to these sick b*st*rds when everyone on the official chain of local authority, from councillor or judge, is an incompetent sh*t weasel?

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Anyone involved in the cover up or in office at the time of the abuses should be sacked, jailed and never allowed in public office jobs again

Trouble is those involved in the coverups are exsperts at covering their tracks the slimey b***%*d Roger (bent as a rats back)Stone the leader of R.M.B.C. When the Jay report was published and resigned straight away has not even had his O.B.E. revoked.This was his second in command at Rotherham council.See the source image

Edited by tatsblisters
forgot picture
13 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Anyone involved in the cover up or in office at the time of the abuses should be sacked, jailed and never allowed in public office jobs again

Agreed, sir but the sad reality is that they'll be pensioned off with full benefits at the worst. They'll probably be reelected based on partisan politics.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Problem is because we,re all law abiding sheep were expecting the authorities to deal with these scum ...... 

Given the gravity of the crimes, I don't think that's an unreasonable expectation. The details are bad enough but watching them squander taxpayers money to actually hide the problem is f*ck*ng sickening...

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Imagine being one of these parents who let 11-14 year old GIRLS roam the streets. Not on my f***ing watch mate... my boy wouldnt even be out at them ages...  

From what I can gather the sick c**ts prey on girls who are vulnerable, foster homes, broken homes, poor parents etc..

im too strict with my kids, even my eldest (20 this year) still rings in if out with friends, let's us know she's home safe etc... never stop worrying as a parent..

as for the authorities, I thought when Rotherham was exposed it was the tip of the ice berg and so it seems, we are lied to and manipulated on a daily basis, our country is changed for ever, no amount of protesting, rioting, or writing shit on the internet can change that now IMO...

we need to look after our communities, be vigilant, educate our kids, try and install some of our traditions and stick to them..it might not be enough to change the world, but it's a start.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I will openly admit i am a racist , but only against this scum that are growing like a cancer in this country , i do not discriminate against skin colour no more than i would say my white dog is better than your black dog. Its the ideology that these aliens have against our culture, if you dont like it here go back to the shithole you were spawned in and molest your own kind.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, keepitcovert said:

I will openly admit i am a racist , but only against this scum that are growing like a cancer in this country , i do not discriminate against skin colour no more than i would say my white dog is better than your black dog. Its the ideology that these aliens have against our culture, if you dont like it here go back to the shithole you were spawned in and molest your own kind.

Thats not racism mate, if your a decent human being, no matter what colour skin you have, you will hate these c**ts with a vengeance.

these are sick fuckers, this is arranged child molestation,  this is preying on the weaker of our communities, this is also a business, these people use our children as commodities for other sick fucks to abuse and profit from it... but even worse (and that's hard to say as what could be worse??)... is our own people, the very people who have the authority/power to stop this happening, stand aside and watch and keep a silence on it all... If you had the smallest inkling a child is being abused surely you would act and seek the answers, and stop it!

im certainly not a racist, but f**k me this country will turn us all into one eventually!!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2