Have we turned into North Korea

Whilst the British government allow hundreds of Isis fighters back into the country and offer them homes and benefits the police arrest these people as they get off the plane ... the reason ... they were going to interview tommy Robinson ..... this government are truly fukcing us over ......

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/03/identitarian-leader-martin-sellner-and-brittany-pettibone-arrested-in-police-state-britain/

• Like 4

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Centre-right is persuasive. Far right is loony. If you remove sensible points of view and leave only the loony whack-jobs then you have a nice partisan divide with a clear boundary that everyone can s

Whilst the British government allow hundreds of Isis fighters back into the country and offer them homes and benefits the police arrest these people as they get off the plane ... the reason ... they w

Yep unless your a Muslim immam calling for the deaths of all westerners ... that's ok apparently.......

Also to add ....right leaning content is being removed from lots of platforms but the strange thing is they seem to be going after the center right and leaving the far right stuff :hmm: not sure what to make of it tbh .

3 minutes ago, kanny said:

Also to add ....right leaning content is being removed from lots of platforms but the strange thing is they seem to be going after the center right and leaving the far right stuff :hmm: not sure what to make of it tbh .

Centre-right is persuasive. Far right is loony. If you remove sensible points of view and leave only the loony whack-jobs then you have a nice partisan divide with a clear boundary that everyone can stand on and throw insults. It's a good way of egg boxing the wall of your echo chamber.

The only thing we can gain from this is that YouTube is now a failed platform for political discourse. I'm sure another 1st amendment friendly platform will take over the reigns very soon at this rate.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
4 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Centre-right is persuasive. Far right is loony. If you remove sensible points of view and leave only the loony whack-jobs then you have a nice partisan divide with a clear boundary that everyone can stand on and throw insults. It's a good way of egg boxing the wall of your echo chamber.

The only thing we can gain from this is that YouTube is now a failed platform for political discourse. I'm sure another 1st amendment friendly platform will take over the reigns very soon at this rate.

Your right  ...i think pandoras box is well and truly open as you say it will only give rise to new platforms to fill the void. I can't see how they can put a lid on now but they are sure going to try but it seems more they interfere the more they fuk it up 

Just now, kanny said:

Your right  ...i think pandoras box is well and truly open as you say it will only give rise to new platforms to fill the void. I can't see how they can put a lid on now but they are sure going to try but it seems more they interfere the more they fuk it up 

One thing we all have to understand is that these sites are owned by corporations that are massively wealthy and pay their contributors accordingly. Freedom of speech is not guaranteed on a private platform. You cannot go into another man's house and put your feet on his table. Even if he allows it he can rescind that offer when he wants.

The beauty and beast of the internet are that both platforms can exist simultaneously but increasing corporate interests are splitting the whole into infinitely easier to silence fractions.

Divide and rule for the digital age.

One thing we all have to understand is that these sites are owned by corporations that are massively wealthy and pay their contributors accordingly. Freedom of speech is not guaranteed on a private platform. You cannot go into another man's house and put your feet on his table. Even if he allows it he can rescind that offer when he wants.

The beauty and beast of the internet are that both platforms can exist simultaneously but increasing corporate interests are splitting the whole into infinitely easier to silence fractions.

Divide and rule for the digital age.

But what is evident is the cooperation platforms are loosing credibility at a astounding rate just look at performance figures of MSM  it's being butt fukt by the independents, Facebook is dying Twitter is a joke and now YouTube is starting to crumble so you have to ask who's dividing who? 

3 minutes ago, kanny said:

But what is evident is the cooperation platforms are loosing credibility at a astounding rate just look at performance figures of MSM  it's being butt fukt by the independents, Facebook is dying Twitter is a joke and now YouTube is starting to crumble so you have to ask who's dividing who? 

To us maybe. But to the people that want to see far-right views eradicated from social media and their echo chamber free from interlopers, they're winning. The platforms are worried about losing their revenue stream and act accordingly.

The divide just continues to divide. Dare I say evolve?

To us maybe. But to the people that want to see far-right views eradicated from social media and their echo chamber free from interlopers, they're winning. The platforms are worried about losing their revenue stream and act accordingly.

The divide just continues to divide. Dare I say evolve?

is it evolving or devolving though?  it seems to me to be a protectionist back step by the corporation's not a move forward ,if they are limiting their audience how can they succeed?  

8 minutes ago, kanny said:

is it evolving or devolving though?  it seems to me to be a protectionist back step by the corporation's not a move forward ,if they are limiting their audience how can they succeed?  

They're not limiting their audience I don't think, they're limiting the information to that audience. As a friendly source to Cause A, they will attract those that wish to join Cause A's echo chamber. The revenue will increase the market share.

As informed citizens, it's our duty to check out both echo chambers and disseminate the information accordingly.

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
8 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

As informed citizens, it's our duty to check out both echo chambers and disseminate the information accordingly.

This is something I've been putting much effort into recently :thumbs:

• Thanks 1