Relationships

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So long as neither has cheated, you can sort it out surely? Life with a young family can be hard at times.... You don't get to spend alot of 'you and her time', that can put a strain on things..... I'

Did he smile and give you a Vegemite sandwich?

The thing is blokes can't win. If you leave them then your a cnut. If they leave you it's because your a cnut. And that's how it will always be.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, dave88 said:

7, 5, 3, 5 months

2 girls are the oldest and youngest with the two boys in between

In that case mate, my advice would be to hang in there.

Me and my missus have had our ups and downs over the years, god knows I've wanted to throttle her sometimes but, I think we're better together now because we've always worked things out.

We've only got the one kid, she's 12, I wouldn't ever want her to be without either of us.

Atb

Can only reiterate

talk 

honestly andnopenly and of you can’t do that you have nothing anyway

dont stay together for the kids

ever 

it can and does feck everyone up growing up in a house full of arguments and distrust Is not a healthy environment

Good luck mate

been there walked away and it was for the better massively

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Without poking my nose into your personal problem, what do you think is the cause of the issue? Sex, money, one partner feeling trapped and overloaded, one partner want to go out the town, a third party causing difficulties? You have to identify the problem and resolve it one way. Don't argue just back off and let it cool. Use the knowledge base on here. Walking out and getting  divorced will not only wreck you life financly for the next 18 years but you will lose out in all sorts of other ways. The grass isnt greener over the other side. Just don't  walk out because you won't be able to walk back in.

Edited by Meece
  • Like 2

It seems to be that materialism is a big contributor to problems in marrage. Years ago no one had anything much and they would never get into a position of being well off. So expectations weren't very high. Life pressures weren't what they are now. Money helps but rich can be miserable. The nice simple things in life can be more achievable and rewarding but some people are just cranky and women can be very vindictive and blokes can be lazy bullies. a mate of  mine put his fist through an interior door and threatened his mrs that he'd  blow her head off with a 12 bore!  but that wasn't very productive and he had to replace the door. they got divorced and unfortunately he got on the booze and died a few years later. Such a waste.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Blackbriar said:

I think I married her sister !

I'm 6ft, compared to her 5'2, but from experience (!), I can tell you that she hits as hard as any man I've ever fought !  :yes:

Many years ago, I came home seriously late from work, as pi55ed as ar5eholes. She got a bit upset, I got a bit lairy.............and  I woke up 30 minutes later, laid in the Xmas tree !

I remember years ago getting locked up after getting in a bit of lumber with some Burnley lads and her mates boyfriend saw it all happen  told her and she came to the station all dolled up as we were suppose to going some do when the copper came to take me up he told me she was there and not happy I asked to be put back in the cell the cnut just laughed as soon as I signed out she wacked  me with her bag and give me a gob full and said something like wait till you get home the desk Sgt and his mates were howling by feck she was hostile  after that for weeks 

• Haha 3

What is it with some women? I knew a bloke that was akin to Phil Mitchell.  6ft 4 and full of muscle. He wasn't afraid of anything or anybody  except his mrs who was 5ft 2, quite pretty and a good sort but boy when she got goiñg she would go after him with a carving knife and mean it. She could be dangerous and God had she got some gob on her.  He had to look after her and keep her sweet to keep onside. The only way to stop her would have been to knock her out. Several times it came close to that. In the end he was very indiscreate with a mate of hers and he was found sunkin right up to the axle. His Mrs then went home rounded the 3 boys up in the car and left for her parents never to return. When I saw this other party I  thought what have you done. She was a right 2nd  rater hatchet faced party and he lost his sons.  What for?

23 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Did he smile and give you a Vegemite sandwich?

The correct phrase from a land of plenty . I dont think that he was into veggies very much though. More like a leg of fallow deer.

• Haha 1