New Pro Sport takes the Shit Shot Challenge.

9 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

really thinking about it Phil but not air mate

and may as well put in for sgc as well

Just need to sort house out first and cabinet

then try and remember all my convictions before i put in for it

you will know when ill be pestering you all for help

lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Any how 22 live 17 HMR are for people who cant shoot ,point and shoot :laugh:

Like Phil has said and what i have read up on different shooting forums  and  talking to other shooters of rim /hmr  , FAC has it place !! 

one landowner i know  can't shoot his 22 live on his land and he wish he had FAC air , another permission  i shoot on ,about 1300 acres can't get passed for anything apart from air , to many bridleways and footpaths   

So FAC air has definitely got its place  and most police force will give a open ticket for air as well  , So don't turn your back on it :thumbs:   

• Like 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The more I shoot this rifle, the more I like it .                    She fits me like a glove too and that really aids accuracy.                    Untouched lads, out of the box and s

Here's mine from this morning - TX200hs .177 with FAPs at 30yrds.

Do you really how do you know that mark i dont put every thing i shoot on here or days i go out and at least i dont freeze them all for a big pic a few weeks later to make all the lads

Posted Images

1 hour ago, philpot said:

Bang on point Mitch. 

.17hmr will blow a rabbit apart unless shot at very long distance, rimmy better for wind than my .25 FAC Impact having a 40gr slug but my FAC air is top dog. 

Phil

We`ve all learned a great deal from that info on " The air gun forum" - thank you for your respect to us all.

Instead of intrusion, field craft and accuracy, " FAR out ways" distance and power.

When it comes to a " True" hunting man.

Lighten up Mark. I am not disrespecting your thread, conversations do pop up from time to time and in this situation, three of us had thoughts which came to mind.

You may not like me or the guns I use but just enjoy the forum for what it is, a group of friends chatting about shooting and if I or others stray away from the title, it does NOT mean there is a lack of respect to the OP.

PHIL

• Like 2
8 hours ago, philpot said:

Lighten up Mark. I am not disrespecting your thread, conversations do pop up from time to time and in this situation, three of us had thoughts which came to mind.

You may not like me or the guns I use but just enjoy the forum for what it is, a group of friends chatting about shooting and if I or others stray away from the title, it does NOT mean there is a lack of respect to the OP.

PHIL

I`ve never had a problem with you or any of your guns Phil,- if I did,- you would know .

I quite agree with all you have written above but to " continue" to overwrite on peoples posts, ( I feel) is rude.

Quite like interrupting / butting into a flowing conversation with a completely different subject and always the same subject, regardless of what people are talking about.

To do it once - ok.

To do it twice, - annoying.

To continue to do it, regardless, - I find is rude.

Will this change anything ? 

I doubt it.

6 hours ago, mark williams said:

I`ve never had a problem with you or any of your guns Phil,- if I did,- you would know .

I quite agree with all you have written above but to " continue" to overwrite on peoples posts, ( I feel) is rude.

Quite like interrupting / butting into a flowing conversation with a completely different subject and always the same subject, regardless of what people are talking about.

To do it once - ok.

I doubt it.

a-lighten-up-funny-quotes.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, mark williams said:

To do it once - ok.

I doubt it.

Still not done the dots yet Mark or is that changing the OP

but no good telling me im disrespectful to the op

ill just tell you to Feck ooooooff

and continue any way .

Just leave my old buddy alone he never upsets any one

but he will be upset at your comments thats jut the way Phil is

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

3 minutes ago, walshie said:

Bottom line is this isn't "the airgun forum". It's a sub-section of the Hunting Life and invariably hunting will be discussed at some stage. :thumbs:

Any one would think this is a hunting forum :whistling:

12 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Hand bags at 5 paces is closed as far as I`m concerned. 

The dot test is coming soon Jimmy.

Shouldn't that be 25 paces for .22.?..............:laugh:

• Haha 2