2 hours ago, Brookorford said:

Sorry in wrong section just no catapult section 

I live in the UK and I have a Abusive neighbour and I was wondering what’s the law of using a catapult for self defence 

cheers

Is this a serious question mate? 

A steel bearing traveling at roughly 200 feet a second is enough to kill someone if it catch,s them in the right place, i would say no don't do it especially after asking a question like that on a public forum, self defence is not premeditated it's the action of grabbing something close to hand and twatting your assailant alongside the head to convince him to desist from further action, you are planning an attack on a public forum basically very silly 

• Like 3

Invite him round and make him a nice cup of tea and see if you can sort your differences out, if that fails just smash him over the head with the tea pot, but don’t tell anybody on a public forum you are going to do this ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

As I undstand it , in the free land of the UK it is illegal to prepare to defend your self in your own home . If someone attacks you and you have a small piece of wood in your hand at the time by luck , you may be able to say I was tempted at the time to defend my self with this piece of wood I had in my hand , but if you have a bat or sword or such(catapult) by the front door or by your bed to defend your self against an intruder , your in trouble . You must always  think about the heath and safety of the intruder FIRST while ... he ...she.... it..they ...are  going about his business  .

• 2 months later...
41 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

My kids shoot each other with them?? iv had to confiscate them as the little fcukers were shooting each other an all there mates with sweets fired out them ???

A packet of mint imperials sat in the back of the cinema shooting at the characters on screen was one of our fun things to do as youngsters, your boys sound like proper kids mate, just get them some weaker elastic so no one looses an eye and let them crack on, much better than a PlayStation ??

• Like 1