Any 1 planning a litter of firstx bull greyhound puppies

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's be real.Anyone who's got a top quality bulldog bitch ain't going to be breeding it to a poxy greyhound  to produce a litter of old lurchers.A top quality bulldog bitch is only gunna be bred to a

Never been able to see the point in the reverse 3/4 bred.What quarry species do we have in the UK that a decent half cross isn't going to do a better job on? and if you are needing to breed your 1/2 c

Posted Images

You hunt a wild animal you treat him with respect you dig or bolt him out they are humanly dispatched with  as little damage to your terrier and lurcher as possible everybody’s a winner we all go home life’s is quit simple really good luck ?

1 hour ago, downsouth said:

Is it really.Ive seen shitbagterriers do it that can't be dug to and I've seen lurchers do it that won't pull a fox single handed on the lamp I've also seen a spaniel do it regularly  years ago.

Mate had a spaniel yrs ago, draw anything from a hole.... Showed up plenty of bullxs?

Just now, Daniel cain said:

Could say the same for  you old boys that contributed to the ban in the first place eh? People in glass houses springs to mind..... :whistling:

Think you will find the internet and lose mouths on it and the videos some people put up done te damage 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Could say the same for  you old boys that contributed to the ban in the first place eh? People in glass houses springs to mind..... :whistling:

That’s always the way I played my cards think of me as you will I treat mine like hero’s we all went home safe ?

Edited by edrd

quotes,videos and photos  taken off internet sites was huge fuel for the ban, and still used as evidence that the law needs tightening by antis.

but l don't think it registers with some , until the knock comes,and everyone in there phone book get the pull too. loose lips etc etc

• Like 3

I think If we are honest with ourselves we have all done something in our younger days we later learnt was not the done thing? I'm not on fools book myself but have been shown  some truly shocking shit that I don't condone personally. But damage has been done, just follow the law and don't worry about the fools who asking for the door to go through. Will always be wrong uns fact of life lads..... Make sure you distance yourself from them and enjoy your dogs ?

• Like 3
Just now, Daniel cain said:

I think If we are honest with ourselves we have all done something in our younger days we later learnt was not the done thing? I'm not on fools book myself but have been shown  some truly shocking shit that I don't condone personally. But damage has been done, just follow the law and don't worry about the fools who asking for the door to go through. Will always be wrong uns fact of life lads..... Make sure you distance yourself from them and enjoy your dogs ?

100 % mate