Any 1 planning a litter of firstx bull greyhound puppies

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's be real.Anyone who's got a top quality bulldog bitch ain't going to be breeding it to a poxy greyhound  to produce a litter of old lurchers.A top quality bulldog bitch is only gunna be bred to a

Never been able to see the point in the reverse 3/4 bred.What quarry species do we have in the UK that a decent half cross isn't going to do a better job on? and if you are needing to breed your 1/2 c

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Ptd87 said:

My opinion on folk who 'used' drawing dogs was they were into lurcher and terriers but couldn't be bothered to take em out separately .... Lazy fu*kers 

I don’t agree with that ! Some people use lurchers to put quarry to ground for there terriers , if not with the hounds iv always got my lurchers and terriers out together and no my lurcher isn’t a half x bullgrey my bullx is with a friend 

• Like 1

That's 

21 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Do you think it helped terrier work shaddy. You don’t keep terriers so your a prime example of someone who doesn’t give a fcuk about terrierwork, lads using a lurcher on a dig are usually the type that love to brag about how double hard their dogs are as can be seen right here on this thread. Lol. Or the type that haven’t the balls to get their hands dirty themselves,  in fact there usually one and the same.

Funny that was talking to my mate there he's a very good terrier man and his opinion was the exact same as yours Billy big baws attitude 

2 minutes ago, downsouth said:

If they can't catch on the lamp they're a pretty poor excuse for a lurcher really and it doesn't take anything special to pull something a 1/3 or 1/4 it's size out of a hole.Ive seen all sorts of shitbags and curs do it as I have done and been with lads that did such things many years ago but then I grew up and realised that it wasn't really the right way to do things.

If you're that way inclined then the least you can do is put them against something their own size and against something that wants to play back. ?

Edited by Kerny92
16 minutes ago, downsouth said:

If they can't catch on the lamp they're a pretty poor excuse for a lurcher really and it doesn't take anything special to pull something a 1/3 or 1/4 it's size out of a hole.Ive seen all sorts of shitbags and curs do it as I have done and been with lads that did such things many years ago but then I grew up and realised that it wasn't really the right way to do things.

Nail on head.

• Like 1
Guest Navek
9 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Is it really.Ive seen shitbagterriers do it that can't be dug to and I've seen lurchers do it that won't pull a fox single handed on the lamp I've also seen a spaniel do it regularly  years ago.

Lad down by me had spaniel bitch that would pull out of a hole .. 

1 minute ago, downsouth said:

Maybe you just havnt been about and seen as much as you think you have.After all you seem to think pulling something from a hole is a test for a 60+lb dog

I’ve seen a little hound bitch pull foxes if the earth was handy and they had trenched in she would Always be up front stuck to the fox when the rest were taken back from the earth and would regularly pull them herself, the same bitch wasn’t as brave above without company. So yes curs can and do pull from holes. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Is it really.Ive seen shitbagterriers do it that can't be dug to and I've seen lurchers do it that won't pull a fox single handed on the lamp I've also seen a spaniel do it regularly  years ago.

I know of a lad who does it with a German pointer regular. 

• Like 1

lots big drawing dogs dont like deep holes or not knowing whats waiting plenty people got dogs outa them shit ones but on top excel not mentioning any names but the majority know who they are,kidding people is one thing but kidding yes elf is another