Any 1 planning a litter of firstx bull greyhound puppies

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's be real.Anyone who's got a top quality bulldog bitch ain't going to be breeding it to a poxy greyhound  to produce a litter of old lurchers.A top quality bulldog bitch is only gunna be bred to a

Never been able to see the point in the reverse 3/4 bred.What quarry species do we have in the UK that a decent half cross isn't going to do a better job on? and if you are needing to breed your 1/2 c

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Busher100 said:

I suppose with the generation bred half xs you can select for traits which might not always happen in a first x litter  like longer length of leg ect

Yes and lot easier to find I wouldn't know anyone with the terrier to use expect people do tho

Guest Navek

Not many people going admit to breeding a first cross you’d be admitting to either owning a full bull bitch or knowing someone with a full bull dog so unless your from Ireland most people going keep quiet and not want it plastered on the net as no one knows who’s watching ......

I'd say the average lurcherman ( me included) don't know the people or where to look. Importing semen would be easier to find off a ch dog abroad then finding a dog of the same calibre in the uk but will be alot more expensive but if i were breeding a first x bull that's the way I'd go