The Disturbing Tale Of The Vegan Fox

YouTube vlogger and animal rights activist [Name Redacted] has been criticized for feeding her pet fennec fox on an entirely vegan diet. 'Worrying' pictures of the animal, looking as emaciated as you'd expect when you allow vegans a platform, were posted online to the distress of pretty much anyone that viewed them.

She blames the animals state on 'allergies' and nothing to do with feeding a wild carnivore on processed vegan cat food and completely avoids the hypocrisy of animal rights by not only depriving the fox of it's right to freedom but also it's right to live according to its indigenous diet. In a since-removed video, the fox appears to use sign language and clearly mouths 'Please Get Me Away From This Crazy Bitch' in Morrocan...

Despite the controversy, she's right and everyone else is wrong.

Thoughts?

• Haha 1

All the animal rights activists vegan or otherwise are nutters. it's great to see them bickering among themselves. The fox deserves better than that. Hopefully it will have her face off one night in it's quest for meat. 

13 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Funny when I kept chickens the fox,s would walk right through my vegetable patch without a sniff on there way to check if the chickens had been shut in for the night 

That's because they weren't fennec foxes.  :yes:

2 hours ago, walshie said:

All the animal rights activists vegan or otherwise are nutters. it's great to see them bickering among themselves. The fox deserves better than that. Hopefully it will have her face off one night in it's quest for meat. 

If it does eat her face off i hope its up on its jabs    So it doesnt catch anything. Atb

• Haha 2