• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So basically the best all rounder is a saluki bull grey x collie grey bedlington grey  And you lot lot waffle on for 20 plus pages of shite?!

Why bring me into it? I've said f**k all 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

It might read that i've had all that with mine but no.thats what the litter has had upto now.

Let them think what they think fella there’s a handful of us that know the truth let’s keep it that way ?

• Confused 1
Just now, W. Katchum said:

More than a handful ? ginger beard just posted it in an open forum  ffs?

No i never,what i put was all legal.mickymouse tried to incriminate me.

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

In all fairness it’s easy to do so when youv got tits telling you that your lieing when it would be so easy to pie them in the face with just a couple of photos but you have to dig deep lol and bite your tongue

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Shaddy93 said:

In all fairness it’s easy to do so when youv got tits telling you that your lieing when it would be so easy to pie them in the face with just a couple of photos but you have to dig deep lol and bite your tongue

Mate what do they have to prove never had all this year's ago it's glory hunters now some of them not them all seen people taking videos before they even kill the animal disgusting 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

See I think , I think it’s too easy to try an spout off an big ye own dog up, or atleast be honest an then have folk telling ye, ye full a shite? 

been there, seen it an done it. Got the rippings aswell? folk don’t wanna believe what they can’t do, best bet is let folk think what they think, an deny all knowledge??? 

soon as ye start talking dogs the arguments follow?

Beep beep this vehicle is reversing and fast and again.:)agree though

28 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

No i never,what i put was all legal.mickymouse tried to incriminate me.

Behave yourself you asked me if I was on moochers cause you wanted to be me big balls cause you caught a couple of pregnant roe up  let me tell you no one is expressed ???

10 minutes ago, Mickeydemouse said:

Behave yourself you asked me if I was on moochers cause you wanted to be me big balls cause you caught a couple of pregnant roe up  let me tell you no one is expressed ???

Behave c**t your talking out your fanny.your impressed,you must be if you don't believe what i wrote.durrrr.

Those deer were all legal and 2 of the 4 was bucks.of course they were pregnant.they rut in the autumn so in thoery all does should be pregnant.durrr.wasn't trying to impress but its a hunting forum.durrr.

You need to get out more.

And it was back in late january.

Edited by ginger beard
2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Smoochers has been about longer than your copper arse hair ginger beard??? an if you ain’t noticed I’ll point it out that it’s only the daft newbie impressionable lads that keep trying to mention it to let folk know they on it:rofl:

moochers is more like them stone masons your always on about, you not meant to talk about or admit to it????

Tell um nothing 

29 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Behave c**t your talking out your fanny.your impressed,you must be if you don't believe what i wrote.durrrr.

Those deer were all legal and 2 of the 4 was bucks.of course they were pregnant.they rut in the autumn so in thoery all does should be pregnant.durrr.wasn't trying to impress but its a hunting forum.durrr.

You need to get out more.

And it was back in late january.

I never seen any bucks just does and most probably hit fences ??? as all the pictures where beside them late February 

2 minutes ago, Mickeydemouse said:

I never seen any bucks just does and most probably hit fences ??? as all the pictures where beside them late February 

:blink::laugh: they were all gutted you stupid twat and a head photo.

Anyway you've proved to all that you got a loose mouth and not to be trusted.similar to a grass spouting your shit on an open forum.

• Like 1