• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So basically the best all rounder is a saluki bull grey x collie grey bedlington grey  And you lot lot waffle on for 20 plus pages of shite?!

Why bring me into it? I've said f**k all 

Posted Images

Just now, nothernlite said:

And he's got a bull cross must be well ardScreenshot_20180311-214553.thumb.png.3c6bd6784f805a448fc7ca89bf6360e6.png

Why because he has a bull cross?  I know lads with collie greyhounds that are hard but like most collie greyhounds there dogs are soft as f**k ?

• Confused 1
4 hours ago, TALKCHEAP said:

both your dogs are first xs , iv seen buck run several times and i don't think he could of done much better, Bryn i can't say iv not seen him run,from what you say he is a good dog too.if you was to pick the worst 1000 dogs in the country they would probable all be bull xs, you do get a few thats ok,  but look at the amount of shit, you always say the best x is lurcher to lurcher, yet you've got two good first xs , to me that don't make sense

Hmmm your proberly right there might be more bad bull crosses out there because of the amount of them but there is more than likely more good bull crosses out there than any of the other crosses! Especially with the statement ‘all rounder’ for me this suggests a dog that can catch and kill any quarry that’s ever been allowed to hunt, can a good bull greyhound catch a rabbit? Day time hare? Many of the deer species? Catch and kill fox? The answer is yes, will a good saluki greyhound, or collie greyhound pull a funny thing out of a hole and belly it? I think not, for me the best all round lurchers out there are racey type bull greyhound maybe 3/4 2nd gens or a nice racey 3/8 5/8 just my oppinion

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, edrd said:

don’t be so kennelblind ?allrouders come in  variuse  shapes size and crosses ? 

Not disputing that but anyone that doesn’t have bull crosses seem to have some sort of vendetta against them, and all of its because the bull is associated with chavs and knobs that know nothing about dogs but if youv kept any bull breed you’d understand that under the intimidating look there’s a very clever dog with a lot of potential

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

It’s each to there own the bull x in right hands off right breeding excel at what there bred for but the same can be said for all other xs to 1 person and we’re he runs a certain x may be the perfect all rounder but to someone else will be no use.

Agree the ground I hunt my dog pisses all over a mates 22 inch beddy cross yet in woodland or plantation that beddy cross makes my dog look daft

1 minute ago, Shaddy93 said:

Agree the ground I hunt my dog pisses all over a mates 22 inch beddy cross yet in woodland or plantation that beddy cross makes my dog look daft

People prefer certain xs and get set in there ways or for what they do that dogs the right x for them just human nature,a run saluki lurchers as for what a do there the perfect all rounder.But that don’t mean there everyone’s perfect all rounder.

1 hour ago, Shaddy93 said:

Hmmm your proberly right there might be more bad bull crosses out there because of the amount of them but there is more than likely more good bull crosses out there than any of the other crosses! Especially with the statement ‘all rounder’ for me this suggests a dog that can catch and kill any quarry that’s ever been allowed to hunt, can a good bull greyhound catch a rabbit? Day time hare? Many of the deer species? Catch and kill fox? The answer is yes, will a good saluki greyhound, or collie greyhound pull a funny thing out of a hole and belly it? I think not, for me the best all round lurchers out there are racey type bull greyhound maybe 3/4 2nd gens or a nice racey 3/8 5/8 just my oppinion

Feck nothing a we whippet couldn't do 

• Like 1

Some ground suits a bull x seen a lot of  3\4 able to catch most quarry  and do but gas out seen half crosses that couldn't turn milk but when they do catch finish quick seen 5/8 do all things better than the above collie grey sulky staking b*****ds not all but some beddy xs yapping b*****ds not all some just find what suits your ground and the amount of gear you can put in front of them and don't worry about what the next man runs 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Shaddy93 said:

He must be a good mate if he don't mind your dog pissing a over his dog must stink

• Like 1
  • Haha 1