What do you think this is ?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Post it through a pakis letterbox

Treat it like a mink or a grey squirrel and do the right thing. Don't think where it came from and just remember that it doesn't belong.

You'd think the Germans would be good at eradication, with all the practice they've had.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I probaly wouldnt of killed it tbh lol 

Lol in all fairness and jokes apart, if it was friendly and had been hand reared I may have been tempted to keep it myself just out of curiosity and the fact I've never seen one let alone had one.

Could have been a painful experience though to find out eh?

8 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Still lads i would of dropped it off down the rspca after hours or down pet shop lol... just nutted some poor c**ts pet

I could think of a few things I would like to drop off at the RSPCA, but believe me an animal would not be one of them, regardless of what species it was.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 of the others that were found ended up in the RSPCA, a veterinary  nurse that is a good friend said it should go there, i said the same as Delswal and that i would rather pts than let them tossers have it,    [ f'ck me i am agreeing with him now ]

• Like 1
6 hours ago, johnny.w said:

The law clearly states you can't release non-native species. Can't see what other option there was. 

Isn't this a similar quandary with the grey squirrel? If your dog chases one you're in violation of the Hunting Act. If it catches it alive and you let it go you're in violation of the Wildlife and Countryside Act? :hmm:

What's an approved method of dispatch for racoon in the UK?

42 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Isn't this a similar quandary with the grey squirrel? If your dog chases one you're in violation of the Hunting Act. If it catches it alive and you let it go you're in violation of the Wildlife and Countryside Act? :hmm:

A lurcher mate lol

Nah oj, whats the difference between a racoon an a racoon dog?

Is there any running wild in eire?

7 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Your not in breach of the hunting act if you don't have intent 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Francie said:

A lurcher mate lol

Nah oj, whats the difference between a racoon an a racoon dog?

Is there any running wild in eire?

Don't think we have much of interest running around the place apart from the well known species. Here's an interesting read

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/environment/hard-border-the-animals-refused-entry-to-ireland-1.3200919?mode=amp

6 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Your not in breach of the hunting act if you don't have intent 

That might work for Jane Q Dogwalker but good luck with your Beddie/Whippet. Especially when they look into your history and online activity. Lads on this forum have had this happen. Anecdotal, I know, but we all know that intent is in the eye of the beholder.

3 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

That might work for Jane Q Dogwalker but good luck with your Beddie/Whippet. Especially when they look into your history and online activity. Lads on this forum have had this happen. Anecdotal, I know, but we all know that intent is in the eye of the beholder.

Don't give a fck me.....im a stonemason, I can get away with anything. ?

• Haha 3