Just keep it in your pocket near your body and get it out when you shoot, what fork do you have? Can you use tubes on it, if so may be worth having a set of tubes for if things get really bad, but the most important thing is practice and enjoy, the rest will all fall into place with time 

35 minutes ago, Yankeeterrier said:

I got a pocket predator Hathcock sniper (cheesey f***ing name). Flat bands. All I want to do is practice with it but I get 3-4 shots and you can tell it’s losing power. I’ll just wait til it warms up. Hopefully not too long here

Nice fork I have one myself, not sure how the gzk flat bands perform in the cold they seem to be taking over from Theraband over here, anyway hope it warms up soon enjoy your new sling 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Nice fork I have one myself, not sure how the gzk flat bands perform in the cold they seem to be taking over from Theraband over here, anyway hope it warms up soon enjoy your new sling 

When I ordered it it was 50F here this morning it was 3. I jumped the gun on the spring weather 

On ‎08‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 17:24, Yankeeterrier said:

I got a pocket predator Hathcock sniper (cheesey f***ing name). Flat bands. All I want to do is practice with it but I get 3-4 shots and you can tell it’s losing power. I’ll just wait til it warms up. Hopefully not too long here

I,ve got one as well    one of my favorites