The Russians

The Israelies (Mossad) Put a hit on those involved in the Munich Olympic massacre of there athletes in the 70s , they tracked them round the world and wiped all bar 1 out , the U.K. Lost there grip on homeland security against those who Fukc us about the day they let Yvonne Fletchers killer waltz off claiming diplomatic immunity . . They should of sent the SAS in (Iranian embassy style) and killed whoever did that and Fukc immunity where murder is concerned setting a president to the rest off the world don't come here and think yous can take the piss !! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play to them, we should have done the same to Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness. In fact Abu Hamza would have looked tidy wasting away from radiation sickness......I’d have had a poster of i

Just keep an eye open for what May and Barnier are slipping in the back door while we have this plastered all over the porch  

May's threat of sanctions must have worked as it would appear that Russia's President Putin has now revealed the name of the agent who poisoned the ex spy, as he was clearly heard to say "Yukanol Fuko

Posted Images

1 hour ago, scothunter said:

I have no problems with moles/traitors getting caught up with and bullet in the head. I do have a problem with the manner they do it.

Tests being conducted on a first responder who helped this Russian. 

Like the last one they poisoned 3 planes and a hotel were contaminated. 

Pray none of you're loved ones ever get cross contaminated by the gangsters of the Kremlin. 

Londoners won’t be affected, we drunk water out the tap all our life......if that dont poison you then nothing does ! Lol 

My body is carrying more chlorine than a swimming pool and more fluoride than a toothpaste factory ! :laugh:

• Like 2

Traitors have always died a traitors death. 

Except traitors to Britain. They get a respected place in public life, even a job at the heart of British politics. 

Fair play to the Russians. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
On 06/03/2018 at 19:52, WILF said:

Fair play to them, we should have done the same to Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness.

In fact Abu Hamza would have looked tidy wasting away from radiation sickness......I’d have had a poster of it on my wall 

Edited by jiggy
  • Like 4

Her Majesty's government have issued their "robust response" ............

Prince Harry won't be going to the World Cup, and Mrs May will tell Putin not to be such a naughty boy again.

Or else !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, lanesra said:

The Israelies (Mossad) Put a hit on those involved in the Munich Olympic massacre of there athletes in the 70s , they tracked them round the world and wiped all bar 1 out , the U.K. Lost there grip on homeland security against those who Fukc us about the day they let Yvonne Fletchers killer waltz off claiming diplomatic immunity . . They should of sent the SAS in (Iranian embassy style) and killed whoever did that and Fukc immunity where murder is concerned setting a president to the rest off the world don't come here and think yous can take the piss !! 

"Vengeance", by George Jonas, covers the reprisals for the Munich massacre, and "The Secret History of Mossad" by Gordon Thomas are both well worth a read, and I'd recommend them both ! (I got them off Amazon for pennies each !)

A fascinating insight into Israeli internal security is in the documentary film "The Gatekeepers" - frank interviews with 6 former heads of Shin Bet. A real eye-opener !

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

Her Majesty's government have issued their "robust response" ............

Prince Harry won't be going to the World Cup, and Mrs May will tell Putin not to be such a naughty boy again.

Or else !

Which raises the question, on a more serious note, what is a reasonable response? It wouldn't be such a concern if they were offing their traitors with a shiv down a jitty but they're pissing about with some pretty serious rad's here.

• Like 1
Just now, Born Hunter said:

Which raises the question, on a more serious note, what is a reasonable response? It wouldn't be such a concern if they were offing their traitors with a shiv down a jitty but they're pissing about with some pretty serious rad's here.

It's hard to know what we CAN do, because Putin won't really care about what will actually be token gestures - embassy expulsions, asset freezing, diplomatic protests etc. He does what he likes, when he likes, often causing global chaos as he goes !

We can't really ban travel to and from Russia without seriously effecting legitimate business interests.

UK isn't in a position to act in any kind of military manner, and Russia is a member of UN security council, with a veto vote, so that's that.

And, when all's said and done, Putin has his hand on a large part of our gas supply !!

Why will the death of a washed-up double agent make the smallest difference ?

Russia has annexed Crimea, perpetuates the war in Syria, openly supports hostile regimes in Iran and North Korea, interferes in foreign elections (allegedly) and is a force for global destabilisation..........and we (the West)  have all stood by and done precisely nothing !!

Any ideas, anyone ?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

It's hard to know what we CAN do, because Putin won't really care about what will actually be token gestures - embassy expulsions, asset freezing, diplomatic protests etc. He does what he likes, when he likes, often causing global chaos as he goes !

We can't really ban travel to and from Russia without seriously effecting legitimate business interests.

UK isn't in a position to act in any kind of military manner, and Russia is a member of UN security council, with a veto vote, so that's that.

And, when all's said and done, Putin has his hand on a large part of our gas supply !!

Why will the death of a washed-up double agent make the smallest difference ?

Russia has annexed Crimea, perpetuates the war in Syria, openly supports hostile regimes in Iran and North Korea, interferes in foreign elections (allegedly) and is a force for global destabilisation..........and we (the West)  have all stood by and done precisely nothing !!

Any ideas, anyone ?

That's kinda where I'm at with this. Short of making an effort and offing one of his agents ourselves as retaliation I can't think there's much we can do. And that's too bold to be British anyway.

On a tangent here but I thought we were one of the few European countries to not be addicted to Russian gas? I thought our gas was mainly from Qatar for the strategic reason you have pointed out.

18 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

That's kinda where I'm at with this. Short of making an effort and offing one of his agents ourselves as retaliation I can't think there's much we can do. And that's too bold to be British anyway.

On a tangent here but I thought we were one of the few European countries to not be addicted to Russian gas? I thought our gas was mainly from Qatar for the strategic reason you have pointed out.

According to British Gas 35% of our gas supply comes from Russia, via European pipelines.